FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][OFFICIAL][T813][9] LineageOS 16.0

7,376 posts
Thanks Meter: 15,556
 
By LuK1337, Recognized Developer on 16th August 2018, 02:02 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th August 2019, 05:14 AM |#391  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
I am using this ROM for quite a while now and am happy with it, updating regularly. But since a couple of days I can't flash a newer update. Dunno if it's related to the files itself, TWRP or the actual ROM Version I have.
I'm using the one from August 7th. Tried the way via the updater, boots into TWRP, after some very short screen it goes into TWRP start screen.
When trying downloading a file and installing manually6I get errors (screenshot).
Any ideas? Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190812_060547_788.jpg
Views:	414
Size:	63.9 KB
ID:	4804873

Gesendet von meinem SM-T813 mit Tapatalk
12th August 2019, 01:59 PM |#392  
Deltadroid's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 9,770
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by no_means_no

I am using this ROM for quite a while now and am happy with it, updating regularly. But since a couple of days I can't flash a newer update. Dunno if it's related to the files itself, TWRP or the actual ROM Version I have.
I'm using the one from August 7th. Tried the way via the updater, boots into TWRP, after some very short screen it goes into TWRP start screen.
When trying downloading a file and installing manually6I get errors (screenshot).
Any ideas? Attachment 4804873

Gesendet von meinem SM-T813 mit Tapatalk

This error means the firmware, ie; bootloader and trustzone, need to be updated. These can be updated in different ways, like, for example, installing latest stock ROM or extracting files from stock ROM and only updating the necessary partitions.

Hint: Heimdall can be used to only update the partitions that TWRP and Lineage don't touch.

heimdall flash --SBL1 sbl1.mbn --ABOOT aboot.mbn --RPM rpm.mbn --TZ tz.mbn --HYP hyp.mbn --SEC sec.dat --KEYMASTER keymaster.mbn --CMNLIB cmnlib.mbn --DSP adspso.bin --MODEM modem.bin --APNHLOS NON-HLOS.bin
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Deltadroid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Deltadroid Ad-Free
12th August 2019, 02:50 PM |#393  
Quote:
Originally Posted by no_means_no

I am using this ROM for quite a while now and am happy with it, updating regularly. But since a couple of days I can't flash a newer update. Dunno if it's related to the files itself, TWRP or the actual ROM Version I have.
I'm using the one from August 7th. Tried the way via the updater, boots into TWRP, after some very short screen it goes into TWRP start screen.
When trying downloading a file and installing manually6I get errors (screenshot).
Any ideas? Attachment 4804873

Gesendet von meinem SM-T813 mit Tapatalk

Same for me. Same message in TWRP.
I haven't tried the latest yet. It has a "Fix build error" in the changelog. Not sure if it is related.
The Following User Says Thank You to andyvdsteen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift andyvdsteen Ad-Free
12th August 2019, 02:59 PM |#394  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I followed the instruction on LineageOS website and got the latest LineageOS (lineage-16.0-20190811-nightly-gts210vewifi-signed.zip) installed on my T813, while almost everything is working fine, I get very low sound volume even at max. volume, is there additional settings/fix that I need to apply?

Here is how I installed the LineageOS: I used a Ubuntu 18.04LTS box with a manually compiled Heimdall 1.4.2 and TWRP 3.3.1-0. Except for the 1st time when I sideloaded LineageOS ROM, I got "zip signature verification failed" error and had to change the TWRP setting to disable "zip signature verification" before sideloading LineageOS, zip signature verification for OpenGApps was OK though.
13th August 2019, 11:01 AM |#395  
davidnw's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 58
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltadroid

This error means the firmware, ie; bootloader and trustzone, need to be updated. These can be updated in different ways, like, for example, installing latest stock ROM or extracting files from stock ROM and only updating the necessary partitions.

Hint: Heimdall can be used to only update the partitions that TWRP and Lineage don't touch.

heimdall flash --SBL1 sbl1.mbn --ABOOT aboot.mbn --RPM rpm.mbn --TZ tz.mbn --HYP hyp.mbn --SEC sec.dat --KEYMASTER keymaster.mbn --CMNLIB cmnlib.mbn --DSP adspso.bin --MODEM modem.bin --APNHLOS NON-HLOS.bin

Can your suggest a source or the lastest stock room ?
13th August 2019, 11:20 AM |#396  
Deltadroid's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 9,770
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidnw

Can your suggest a source or the lastest stock room ?

sammobile.com or updato.com
13th August 2019, 03:31 PM |#397  
AL_IRAQI's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag Baghdad
Thanks Meter: 10,869
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidnw

Can your suggest a source or the lastest stock room ?

Download latest T813XXS2BSG1 Firmware, from this link

these files are included

Code:
aboot.mbn
adspso.bin
cmnlib.mbn
hyp.mbn
keymaster.mbn
modem.bin
NON-HLOS.bin
persist.img.ext4
rpm.mbn
sbl1.mbn
sec.dat
tz.mbn
The Following User Says Thank You to AL_IRAQI For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AL_IRAQI Ad-Free
13th August 2019, 03:41 PM |#398  
ripee's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,192
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AL_IRAQI

Download latest T813XXS2BSG1 Firmware, from this link

these files are included

The latest is SG3 but same idea. See my signature, .BL_CP folder in google drive.
13th August 2019, 03:47 PM |#399  
AL_IRAQI's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag Baghdad
Thanks Meter: 10,869
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ripee

The latest is SG3 but same idea. See my signature, .BL_CP folder in google drive.

SG3 is the same as SG1, but released in south america, you can also see the changelist is the same

CSC for both releases is SG1 also xD
13th August 2019, 04:03 PM |#400  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyvdsteen

Same for me. Same message in TWRP.
I haven't tried the latest yet. It has a "Fix build error" in the changelog. Not sure if it is related.

Same here. Actually I am on lineage-16.0-20190804-nightly-gts210vewifi-signed.zip and can't (manualy) update anymore to 0811 or 0812... In TWRP 3.3.1.0 is shown Error #7 when I try to update.
13th August 2019, 04:51 PM |#401  
ripee's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,192
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AL_IRAQI

SG3 is the same as SG1, but released in south america, you can also see the changelist is the same

CSC for both releases is SG1 also xD

Still, you can cross flash any bootloader and modem regardless of the CSC.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes