Can't flash TWRP from stock Android 10

Search This thread

lewmur

Apr 30, 2011
Somehow I feel like a noob. I wanted to see what the new stock Android 10 was like, so I installed it via Odin. But now I can't get back to a custom ROM because TWRP fails to flash. The tablet's bootloader is still unlocked and I've enabled Dev mode. Download the latest twrp-3.4.0-3-gts4lvwifi.img.tar and put it in AP. When I click start, I get this error "Can't open the specified file (Line 1892)":confused::confused:

edit: Still don't know what I did wrong the first time, but I started over from scratch, flashed stock 10 again, vbmeta, twrp and it worked. Of course I let it boot and set Dev mode between each flash. Once into TWRP, formated data, wiped and install cDroid and gapps and it is now working.

Last edited:

bs3pro

Jul 24, 2020
Somehow I feel like a noob. I wanted to see what the new stock Android 10 was like, so I installed it via Odin. But now I can't get back to a custom ROM because TWRP fails to flash. The tablet's bootloader is still unlocked and I've enabled Dev mode. Download the latest twrp-3.4.0-3-gts4lvwifi.img.tar and put it in AP. When I click start, I get this error "Can't open the specified file (Line 1892)":confused::confused:

edit: Still don't know what I did wrong the first time, but I started over from scratch, flashed stock 10 again, vbmeta, twrp and it worked. Of course I let it boot and set Dev mode between each flash. Once into TWRP, formated data, wiped and install cDroid and gapps and it is now working.
Stock a10 sucked?