FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Overall love

812 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,762

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 14th August 2019, 06:11 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
Yes, yes, it's possible to love a phone. Heck, you sleep next to it, don't you? Rate this thread to indicate your love for the Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e, all things considered. A higher rating indicates that the Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e is an incredible phone that you enjoy tremendously. You love it.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!
15th August 2019, 09:42 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 63

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDA_RealLifeReview

Yes, yes, it's possible to love a phone. Heck, you sleep next to it, don't you? Rate this thread to indicate your love for the Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e, all things considered. A higher rating indicates that the Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e is an incredible phone that you enjoy tremendously. You love it.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

It is a Tablet. I'm happy with it.
1st September 2019, 01:15 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
There is much to love about the tablet, but as security is my most important thing I think that Samsung is severely lacking. I expect more and faster updates, where monthly security updates is a minimum. It is now the 1st of September and the tablet is still on the June security update. This is way below then what I expect for a device at this price-point.
19th October 2019, 09:27 AM |#4  
Flag Newport City
Thanks Meter: 149

Donate to Me
More
I have had this tablet for just over a week now and I can honestly say that with the Keyboard Cover it is a very good portable laptop replacement.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)