FORUMS

Mine Arrives in 2 days from Amazon! I'll post GCAM impressions!

363 posts
Thanks Meter: 90

By xphyle1971, Senior Member on 20th May 2020, 12:49 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Looking forward to receiving this device and installing GCam on it. I'll be sure to post impressions/comparisons. From the reviews on YouTube, it seems the rear cameras are capable, but not so good in lower light. And the front facing selfie camera is pretty poor. It tends to overexpose faces and completely blow out backgrounds. Hopefully TCL addresses this with a software update.

Edit: Although I ordered early Tuesday morning, retarded Amazon didn't ship until today (Thursday) and estimated delivery is now Saturday. Ugh. Hopefully it doesn't get lost or stolen in transit. They used their crappy lasership service. I don't have high hopes.
The Following User Says Thank You to xphyle1971 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xphyle1971 Ad-Free
22nd May 2020, 04:48 PM |#2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag MA
Thanks Meter: 7,271

Donate to Me
More
I've been seeing these in my Facebook feed, and TBDH, I thought it was just a hoax. This comment is to follow for your impressions when you do finally get it.

I'll probably hold off for a few months... I really enjoy my Xiaomi Mi9t at the moment, plus dev on it seems to be (finally) heading in the right direction lol
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)