[Q] Cannot Access Themer Settings

Search This thread

Namolas

Feb 6, 2009
Vancouver
I'm sure I can't be the first person to do this but i've been searching for a good hour and cannot find a solution. I needed to resize some of the items in the home screen widget so I long press the home screen and selected to unlock the widgets. Got everything fixed to my liking but now there is not way to relock the widgets again and therefor no way to access Themer Settings?

Everywhere I press on the home screen is a widget so I get the widget pop up but no way to access themer settings to relock the widgets or do anything else. If I open themer in the app drawer it just opens the theme store with no way to access settings. I have tried dragging items to create another screen but that doesn't work. Tried downloading Zooper from the Pay Store to relock from there but it doesn't show the themer widgets.

Tried every long press, finger combination, tapping of the screen/ softkeys with no luck.

Am I being incredibly daft here?

Reactions: linayang

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm sure I can't be the first person to do this but i've been searching for a good hour and cannot find a solution. I needed to resize some of the items in the home screen widget so I long press the home screen and selected to unlock the widgets. Got everything fixed to my liking but now there is not way to relock the widgets again and therefor no way to access Themer Settings?

Everywhere I press on the home screen is a widget so I get the widget pop up but no way to access themer settings to relock the widgets or do anything else. If I open themer in the app drawer it just opens the theme store with no way to access settings. I have tried dragging items to create another screen but that doesn't work. Tried downloading Zooper from the Pay Store to relock from there but it doesn't show the themer widgets.

Tried every long press, finger combination, tapping of the screen/ softkeys with no luck.

Am I being incredibly daft here?