FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[CHALLENGE] Person Of Interest Mesh Phone Theme...

239 posts
Thanks Meter: 25

By Unit ZER0, Senior Member on 29th December 2014, 01:29 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I didn't know where to post this, so here goes...

I am a huge fan of the show "Person of Interest" and I've been looking for a theme for my phone that makes it look like the mesh phones from season 4. Unfortunately, I cannot find anything even remotely like that out there!

So here is my theme Challenge: use screenshots from season 4 of the show, starting with the episode "Panopticon" and create a homescreen series (3-5 screens) that are visually similar/identical to the ones seen in the show.

Good Luck!

Here are some images to get you started:
Icons
Symbols
More Symbols
Circuits
More Circuits
Miscellaneous

NOTE: Finding actual shots of the phones from the show is next to impossible, so you'll probably have to watch the episodes to get a better look. I've included what I can below... In addition, there are a dialer, and a general purpose screen, which could be used for a music player, or a weather forecast section.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Clone1.jpg
Views:	3438
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	3086647   Click image for larger version

Name:	Clone2.jpg
Views:	3494
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	3086648   Click image for larger version

Name:	Con1.jpg
Views:	3482
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	3086649   Click image for larger version

Name:	Info.jpg
Views:	3044
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	3086650   Click image for larger version

Name:	Main.jpg
Views:	2852
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	3086651  

25th February 2015, 07:32 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Smile theme
Is it possible that u could plz mak it for us cause i dont know how
9th November 2015, 09:03 PM |#3  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 2,404

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unit ZER0

I didn't know where to post this, so here goes...

I am a huge fan of the show "Person of Interest" and I've been looking for a theme for my phone that makes it look like the mesh phones from season 4. Unfortunately, I cannot find anything even remotely like that out there!

So here is my theme Challenge: use screenshots from season 4 of the show, starting with the episode "Panopticon" and create a homescreen series (3-5 screens) that are visually similar/identical to the ones seen in the show.

Good Luck!

Here are some images to get you started:

Icons

Symbols

More Symbols

Circuits

More Circuits

Miscellaneous

NOTE: Finding actual shots of the phones from the show is next to impossible, so you'll probably have to watch the episodes to get a better look. I've included what I can below... In addition, there are a dialer, and a general purpose screen, which could be used for a music player, or a weather forecast section.

I am a huge fan of the show
If you could send a gdrive link to all the resource files, where did you get the pictures from? Point me in the right direction and Ill start working towards it
9th November 2015, 11:44 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
A top-secret bunker in an undisclosed location...

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwaipayanray95

I am a huge fan of the show
If you could send a gdrive link to all the resource files, where did you get the pictures from? Point me in the right direction and Ill start working towards it

The resource files I just grabbed from various places across the web, because they most resembled the icons and indicators from the show. And sorry, but I don't have a gdrive of the resources to share. The thumbnails of the device from the show I screencapped myself, so you're free to use them. I captured them from the episode "Panopticon"

Also, feel free to use the attached images, I grabbed them off royalty-free sites.

And Thank You very much for taking an interest! I look forward to seeing what you come up with.
10th November 2015, 12:11 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
A top-secret bunker in an undisclosed location...

More
Inspiration...
Looks like another person started on this, but never finished:

http://mycolorscreen.com/2015/04/25/mesh-network/

Hopefully you all can use this as inspiration to get this thing up and running!
10th November 2015, 07:13 AM |#6  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 2,404

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unit ZER0

Looks like another person started on this, but never finished:

http://mycolorscreen.com/2015/04/25/mesh-network/

Hopefully you all can use this as inspiration to get this thing up and running!

Dont get your hopes high! I wont be able to do something like that! But let me try! Ill try making ringtones, wallpapers icon packs! Ill try, never have I themed but I know a little basics will work on them!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dwaipayanray95 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dwaipayanray95 Ad-Free
30th June 2016, 04:00 AM |#7  

More
Mesh Network GUI
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwaipayanray95

Dont get your hopes high! I wont be able to do something like that! But let me try! Ill try making ringtones, wallpapers icon packs! Ill try, never have I themed but I know a little basics will work on them!

Thanks for the flattering, I've created that theme long ago and I kept it mostly for myself for over a year. It was really not that difficult to make, moslty is a background image, some Zooper Widgets and an icon text app that i downloaded for free from the PlayStore. To prove that I'm the creator of it I'll give it free to everyone here:
HTML Code:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx4PWpxhXWyQTF9KVlFzakpVbDg
If you like it and you started using it, please share a photo of it to me via tweeter (@Fre4k4zoid) !
20th December 2016, 04:31 AM |#8  

More
So I made a theme based on those pictures only to find out I can't post links here because I'm new (Always been a lurker). Made another theme and figured I'd take a shot at this since it's been sitting here for so damn long.

sythriox.deviantart.com/art/Person-of-Interest-Theme-652225426

Go there to check it out. I Might add some more to it later. Right now the center button just opens the app drawer, but would like it to go to a second themer screen with some app categories. Maybe if people like it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
dialer, person of interest, skin, theme, themer

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)