Attachments

• G3.jpg
    G3.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 478
Reactions: PDXMatt

RedWave31

May 9, 2007
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
It's so funny. Websites all over are using these pics to confirm a leaked LG G4, whereas this appears to be the G4s, korean version.
Check the MSM8936 aka Snapdragon 610: this is NOT the G4, not even a G4 Note.
Please, check the facts a little.....It's borderline annoying.

Reactions: PDXMatt

s3rv1cet3ch

Sep 16, 2012
Denver
are u sure thats a stylus, because some lg g3 versions had the same slot on top, i think thats a tv antenna for some asian markets (look picture)

Yeah I'm sure, it doesn't have any special function right now. Maybe LG plans on changing that later. The thing is "websites" all over night be using x or y image to get clicks for ads, I'm just showing you guys what's next :) I work at a major carrier and get to see these devices in development stages.

---------- Post added at 06:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 AM ----------

It's so funny. Websites all over are using these pics to confirm a leaked LG G4, whereas this appears to be the G4s, korean version.
Check the MSM8936 aka Snapdragon 610: this is NOT the G4, not even a G4 Note.
Please, check the facts a little.....It's borderline annoying.

Lol, now thats funny. I'm pretty far from Korea, more like the USA. I can confirm there is another tiny LG phone in the works that looks like a LG G series phone, but has a really small screen. Maybe you're thinking of that one.

RedWave31

May 9, 2007
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Yeah I'm sure, it doesn't have any special function right now. Maybe LG plans on changing that later. The thing is "websites" all over night be using x or y image to get clicks for ads, I'm just showing you guys what's next :) I work at a major carrier and get to see these devices in development stages.

If that's really a stylus, could u post pics of it raised? That would imply a new type of device (never heard of a G3s with a stylus previously). Thanks!

Gunman84

Nov 11, 2011
Љубљана
are u sure thats a stylus, because some lg g3 versions had the same slot on top, i think thats a tv antenna for some asian markets (look picture)

If that's really a stylus, could u post pics of it raised? That would imply a new type of device (never heard of a G3s with a stylus previously). Thanks![/QUOTE

Yea i would also like to see it, i would like to know if it is similar to the one found in Galaxy Note, if it's not similar, then it is pointless to have one.
Thanks for the pictures tho, do you have more of them, maybe bigger ones(more detailed).:fingers-crossed::)

Top Liked Posts