By superfes, Senior Member on 9th March 2016, 04:20 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th March 2016, 04:54 AM |#11  
Flag Your Basement
Thanks Meter: 7,000

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddiekool12

How is the cell signal on this rom??? I want a cm rom with good signal strength. I'm tired of a lot of cm based roms having the cell drop issue

Slightly worse than stock, but not by much. Maybe a 10-15db difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbox23

So after using this today, I get the same lag with notifications shade, recents, and lockscreen. Google now still crashing with ok Google commands using latest open gapps nano. Google now does the voice commands just fine, I wouldn't know if I didn't get the little sorry Google now crashed message.

Same story I had with AOKP pretty much.

Overall I love both the ROMs, I'm looking forward to improvements with the lag stuff. Being nightlies I hope that comes around.

I've got the same issue. It only happens for me with Google on Tap. If I'm in the Google app, then it seems to work fine.

11th March 2016, 12:26 PM |#12  
Flag Mayaguez
Thanks Meter: 17

More
There's a little bit of lag, other than that, good rom
11th March 2016, 05:54 PM |#13  
Flag Your Basement

More
I've updated to the 09 March ROM. When I choose to "Hide sensitive notifications" on the Lockscreen, my notifications are also hidden while I'm unlocked. If I "Show all notifications" then it shows them again while unlocked. This did not happen on the 08 March ROM.

EDIT: After another short, 2 minute, phone call, the screen did not turn back on after moving it away from my face. I used the power button to turn it back on and end the call. I made another call after that, also under 2 minutes, and it worked fine.
11th March 2016, 11:59 PM |#14  
Boston
Thanks Meter: 34

More
I have one issue with this. The lock screen has a lot of lag. Not sure if I'm missing something but its super laggy and sometimes not responsive.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
15th March 2016, 04:46 AM |#15  
Flag Your Basement

More
@superfes

I have two thoughts for you. First, I would like to ask you to please make a post or something when you update the ROM, that way, those of us subscribed to this thread will get a notification about it. Secondly, I'm glad to see you drop dev-host from your mirrors. I will offer you the option to use my personal site for mirroring, if you'd like. It's a very fast server with no bandwidth or storage limit or ads. Let me know what you think.
The Following User Says Thank You to cajunflavoredbob For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cajunflavoredbob Ad-Free
15th March 2016, 05:11 AM |#16  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 195

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunflavoredbob

@superfes

I have two thoughts for you. First, I would like to ask you to please make a post or something when you update the ROM, that way, those of us subscribed to this thread will get a notification about it. Secondly, I'm glad to see you drop dev-host from your mirrors. I will offer you the option to use my personal site for mirroring, if you'd like. It's a very fast server with no bandwidth or storage limit or ads. Let me know what you think.

I'll add the date to the subject ^_^

What's your site?
The Following User Says Thank You to superfes For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift superfes Ad-Free
15th March 2016, 05:42 AM |#17  
Flag Your Basement

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfes

I'll add the date to the subject ^_^

What's your site?

http://mirror.cajunflavoredbob.com/superfes/index.html

Whipped this up in about 10 minutes. There's room for screenshots in the header. Download speed is pretty zippy right now.

EDIT: I can't check for a title change everyday. Either make a post or PM me when there's an update, and I'll add it to the mirror, or I'll update it whenever I notice it.
The Following User Says Thank You to cajunflavoredbob For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cajunflavoredbob Ad-Free
15th March 2016, 07:31 AM |#18  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunflavoredbob

http://mirror.cajunflavoredbob.com/superfes/index.html

Whipped this up in about 10 minutes. There's room for screenshots in the header. Download speed is pretty zippy right now.

EDIT: I can't check for a title change everyday. Either make a post or PM me when there's an update, and I'll add it to the mirror, or I'll update it whenever I notice it.

Cool, I'll throw this up in the main if that's okay with you.

I can probably post on updates sometimes, just don't wanna get annoying with it ^_^
15th March 2016, 07:56 AM |#19  
Flag Your Basement

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfes

Cool, I'll throw this up in the main if that's okay with you.

I can probably post on updates sometimes, just don't wanna get annoying with it ^_^

That's fine with me.
15th March 2016, 07:35 PM |#20  
Flag Colorado Springs
Thanks Meter: 56

More
Thank you Fester! It's almost there with the lags, huge improvement. I'm going to hold off for a couple more builds, soon hopefully it will be as smooth as cm13
15th March 2016, 07:42 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member

More
Now mirrored on BasketBuild.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aicp, h811, lg g4, marshmallow

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)