Now mirrored on BasketBuild.

17th March 2016, 06:11 AM |#22  
Flag Your Basement
Thanks Meter: 6,999

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfes

Now mirrored on BasketBuild.

If you're familiar with SFTP, I can give you access to a subdomain of my site for you to do the uploading.
17th March 2016, 06:47 AM |#23  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 195

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunflavoredbob

If you're familiar with SFTP, I can give you access to a subdomain of my site for you to do the uploading.

Yeah, I could do that.

If you want to message me the info, I can keep the uploads up to date.
The Following User Says Thank You to superfes For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift superfes Ad-Free
17th March 2016, 07:38 PM |#24  
Flag Colorado Springs
Thanks Meter: 52

More
I think this 3-17 build is the one! I little choppy with recents and notification shade, but WAY better than it was! Thanks for all your work with AICP and AOKP ports Fester, very much appreciated!
The Following User Says Thank You to mrbox23 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mrbox23 Ad-Free
19th March 2016, 08:28 PM |#25  
Flag SF Bay Area
Thanks Meter: 348

More
Anyone else having trouble with Google Play Music? It won't stream music for me.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to partylikeaninjastar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift partylikeaninjastar Ad-Free
19th March 2016, 09:04 PM |#26  
Flag San Antonio, TX
Thanks Meter: 779

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by partylikeaninjastar

Anyone else having trouble with Google Play Music? It won't stream music for me.

Ah yes, I had that on a few builds back. Are you on the 18th?
19th March 2016, 11:03 PM |#27  
Flag SF Bay Area

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aoaleman

Ah yes, I had that on a few builds back. Are you on the 18th?

On the 18th build. Can't play back requested stream. Ever. Even after factory reset.
The Following User Says Thank You to partylikeaninjastar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift partylikeaninjastar Ad-Free
20th March 2016, 12:28 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
I really like this rom but could not play any videos streamed through my browsers and even some apps. Youtube app worked fine and so did local video. If it weren't for this, I would absolutely love this rom. I didn't experience any other problems.

Thanks!
21st March 2016, 02:47 PM |#29  
Flag SF Bay Area

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckydog98

I really like this rom but could not play any videos streamed through my browsers and even some apps. Youtube app worked fine and so did local video. If it weren't for this, I would absolutely love this rom. I didn't experience any other problems.

Thanks!

Same here. Couldn't play video in Chrome. Between that and Google Play Music not working, I had to flash back to a stock rom. Too many issues on the G4 version of AICP.

21st March 2016, 05:59 PM |#30  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 195

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by partylikeaninjastar

Same here. Couldn't play video in Chrome. Between that and Google Play Music not working, I had to flash back to a stock rom. Too many issues on the G4 version of AICP.

Weird, new binaries today, I don't have time to test everything unfortunately and only have my one device, maybe there was something fixed, if you want to test it out and let me know.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to superfes For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift superfes Ad-Free
21st March 2016, 07:22 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfes

Weird, new binaries today, I don't have time to test everything unfortunately and only have my one device, maybe there was something fixed, if you want to test it out and let me know.

I'll give it a try sometime today. Thanks!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aicp, h811, lg g4, marshmallow

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)