Update available h81110n

219 posts
Thanks Meter: 34

By OhioDroid80, Senior Member on 28th August 2015, 02:55 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I just updated LG Bridge trying to do a backup so I can try and root from the one click method. After LG Bridge updated I decided to check for an update and sure as **** there was one. I'm running it now. It is 1.66GB.
The Following User Says Thank You to OhioDroid80 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift OhioDroid80 Ad-Free
28th August 2015, 03:11 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Are you noticing any improvements to touch response, performance, temperature, etc?

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
28th August 2015, 04:02 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Fairfield Township
Thanks Meter: 34

More
So far I can't make it all the way through the update process. I'm not sure if it is because of my attempts to root my device with the one click method and now stock recovery isn't on the phone?

UPDATE: Seems as though my drivers got messed up when my computer updated the LG Bridge app. Phone seems to be updating now.

UPDATE: Still just 5.1. Too soon to tell what has been improved upon.
28th August 2015, 04:59 PM |#4  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 4,668

More
Sweet. Downloading now.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MicroMod777 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MicroMod777 Ad-Free
28th August 2015, 05:12 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 172

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MicroMod777

Sweet. Downloading now.

Hey MicroMod so should we restore everything to stock take the update then use your one click twrp again or is there a way to keep twrp on and update it? Thanks I'm kind of confused how to take the update
The Following User Says Thank You to bbell101584 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bbell101584 Ad-Free
28th August 2015, 05:57 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 73

More
my phone doesn't see the update just yet. of course I'm always at the end of the line when it comes to batch updates.
28th August 2015, 06:11 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbell101584

Hey MicroMod so should we restore everything to stock take the update then use your one click twrp again or is there a way to keep twrp on and update it? Thanks I'm kind of confused how to take the update

Would like to know this also. I appreciate keeping root

28th August 2015, 06:46 PM |#8  
Flag San Diego
Thanks Meter: 162

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersanborn

Would like to know this also. I appreciate keeping root

You will most definitely have problems if you try to OTA update while having twrp. You'll have to re-root and re-flash twrp assuming the methods available now are still successful. Once someone packages it into a flashable zip you can keep twrp and root after flashing
28th August 2015, 06:46 PM |#9  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 4,668

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbell101584

I'll make a flashable update.

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to MicroMod777 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MicroMod777 Ad-Free
28th August 2015, 06:50 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 172

More
Quote:

Thanks a lot that will be great thanks again
The Following User Says Thank You to bbell101584 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bbell101584 Ad-Free
28th August 2015, 06:50 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 117

More
Quote:

Thanks! Curious to see how this compares to the 815 version you ported recently. Its a great job by you, just a little too buggy for my use as a DD. Hopefully this N update irons out the kinks from the H
The Following User Says Thank You to chrisokaly For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chrisokaly Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)