FORUMS

best rugged case?

1,280 posts
Thanks Meter: 87

Post Reply Email Thread
i do construction and just got the note 8 . looking for the best heavy duty/rugged case

i wanted the otterbox but read really bad things about it so i dont think ill get that
i . was looking at the spiegen tough armor its pretty cheap looks good and seems good

any suggestions?
6th November 2017, 09:32 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
So Here is my 2 cents.... The Tough Armor is a great choice BUT... only works well with a small number of CASE FRIENDLY screen protectors.... I am currently rocking the SAMSUNG BRANDED RUGGED CASE and I LOVE IT! Tough Armor will probably provide a little better DROP PROTECTION ( I'm guessing because of the 2 layered protection) but the Samsung seems tough enough and works with a FULL SCREEN PROTECTION FILM PROTECTOR, and LOOKS GREAT TO ME.
18th November 2017, 08:40 AM |#3  
Ghostek Nautical... hands down thee best. I've dropped this thing from atleast 15 feet up and not even a scratch on the bumper! Also waterproof to 20 foot down.
5th December 2017, 07:39 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 82

More
I have the Urban Armor Gear Monarch, I like this over the Ghostek, a little more $$ but definitely worth it. I have a case friendly screen protector film on it too.
6th December 2017, 04:51 AM |#5  
Flag The Green Mountain State
Thanks Meter: 68

More
Second on the Urban Armor Gear it's a great case from my experience from them. I however am rocking a clear Spigen case.
11th October 2019, 06:41 AM |#6  
Supcase Unicorn Beetle Pro
It is a very good price and good feeling.
Protects and feels better than the otterbox, lasts longer than the otterbox, protects better than the otterbox, has a belt clip, has a screen protector unlike the otterbox, WAY less money than the $70 otterbox, Wireless charging and NFC work through it, It is decently slim and easy to fit in mounts.
I have this case and have dropped my phone 9+ times and it sounded very soft when it dropped so it was good protection apparently
Around $7 to $12.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)