FORUMS

[APP] SoundAssistant from Samsung... No-root sound & volume mods!

14 posts
Thanks Meter: 20

By jBarnett12116, Junior Member on 8th November 2017, 08:44 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I think most of us would agree that one of, if not THE, biggest justifications for rooting our phones is to install Viper4Android, dual-speaker sound, changing number of volume steps, and other sound-related mods. It's always mystified me why Samsung hasn't developed an app that deploys at least some of the mods possible with V4A.

Well apparently they have, just without advertising it! SoundAssistant lets you tweak the number of volume steps, set different volumes on a per-app basis, select apps that can play audio at the same time as other apps, and select apps to only play sound through headphones or when connected to Bluetooth. You can also enable a floating icon that appears for a set number of seconds when you press a volume button, that lets you adjust the equalizer directly without having to navigate through Settings.

Nothing earth shattering really, but if you're like me and have ultimately chosen to stay stock then this at least gives you some additional mods to play with.

Enjoy!

Link to source at APKmirror: https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/samsun...load/download/
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20171108-151106[1].jpg
Views:	3516
Size:	121.7 KB
ID:	4327065   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20171108-151119[1].jpg
Views:	3308
Size:	225.2 KB
ID:	4327066   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20171108-151157[1].jpg
Views:	3382
Size:	194.5 KB
ID:	4327067   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20171108-151226[1].jpg
Views:	3234
Size:	195.4 KB
ID:	4327068  
Attached Files
File Type: apk com.samsung.android.soundassistant_2.0.03.0-200300000_minAPI24(nodpi)_apkmirror.com.apk - [Click for QR Code] (3.54 MB, 1842 views)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jBarnett12116 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jBarnett12116 Ad-Free
25th November 2017, 10:17 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jBarnett12116

I think most of us would agree that one of, if not THE, biggest justifications for rooting our phones is to install Viper4Android, dual-speaker sound, changing number of volume steps, and other sound-related mods. It's always mystified me why Samsung hasn't developed an app that deploys at least some of the mods possible with V4A.

Well apparently they have, just without advertising it! SoundAssistant lets you tweak the number of volume steps, set different volumes on a per-app basis, select apps that can play audio at the same time as other apps, and select apps to only play sound through headphones or when connected to Bluetooth. You can also enable a floating icon that appears for a set number of seconds when you press a volume button, that lets you adjust the equalizer directly without having to navigate through Settings.

Nothing earth shattering really, but if you're like me and have ultimately chosen to stay stock then this at least gives you some additional mods to play with.

Enjoy!

Link to source at APKmirror: https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/samsun...load/download/

I like it but what about porting it for non samsung galaxy device? any chance? I'm actually looking for a good sound mod for no rooted smartphone but i'am on Huawei actually!
17th December 2017, 09:24 PM |#4  
Flag Medemblik
Thanks Meter: 120

More
SoundAssistant was already installed on my Note 8 as part of Samsung supplied apps...
1st May 2019, 03:16 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
[APP] SoundAssistant from Samsung... No-root sound & volume mods!
Nothing noteworthy truly, however in the event that you're similar to me and have at last remained stock, at that point this at any rate gives you some extra mods to play with.
7th April 2020, 03:53 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
It's not installing on galaxy m31?? Why??
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)