★[ROM] [STOCK] N920TUVU3DPG1 | 6.0.1 | Deodexed | KNOX Free | 7.22.2016 ☆

Search This thread

chrispyutec

Apr 6, 2011
Tyler, Texas
If hard reset doesnt work ... you will need to extract and convert into 4 different parts of frimware ... and flash AP and BL ... its not that hard to convert ... if you still need help dowbload team viewer and send me your ID and Password into a PM ...
Although I don't need the help you are willing to provide for converting, I personally want to thank you for offering to help someone in the way you are willing. People like you is what makes XDA so awesome. Remote in with team viewer isn't a big deal, but the time you are willing to invest in helping to convert and all is just awesome! I hit your thanks button lol.

Thanks

Reactions: DAD12345 and fitusv

Brava27

Sep 7, 2012
Toronto
Why the heck cant the battery percentage be removed? Under settings, battery menu doesn't show up anymore. Where did it go?

Last edited:

jovy23

Jan 23, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I appreciate your answer but I don't even have that battery option anymore. It disappeared from the new firmware. Not sure what to do now...
The battery option is in settings, but once someone removes smartmanager it will remove the battery option from the settings menu since smartmanager and secsettings are tied together.

weapon007

Sep 30, 2007
To clarify, I am talking about streaming movies YOU OWN not just trailers and such that you can watch for free. Trailers work just fine but trying to stream a movie you own is what doesn't work. If I remember right, on the Note 4 it just wouldn't work at all. On the Note 5 using Arters 4.1 kerenel, sound plays but no video and the time bar does not move.

I have the same problem. I tried streaming some nba game and it dosent work. I tried the same stream on another rom and it work. Might be something with this rom

mocsab

Aug 16, 2011
West Milwaukee
www.shimmeringglass.com
Smart manager is different and in battery settings there's a option to optimize apps.

I am not the birghtest bulb in the room but it seems that the update does a bit more than that - I am guessing the Battery options to optimize aps is a big part of this - but I am amazed at the kind of battery life I am getting since I did the full update and the followed up by flashing this rom. - I am at 87% and my Battery shows I have about 39 hours left

I was at 50% last tnight after having been on battery all day without a charge - normal use - calls - texts - web browsing - and had over 18 hours on battery with another 20 hours to go -

This is all annecdotal and not scientific in any way - but I am impressed with the battery life I am getting - grateful to Jovy for his part with the rom but I also think the latest updates have something to do with it too -

Reactions: travperk

brusyev

Aug 27, 2010

jovy23 and those of you currently using this Rom could you please confirm if there is a lingering spen/headphones icon on the status bar issue present in this Rom? Basically the icons gets stuck on status bar and can only be cleared by reinserting. Last thing I heard was that all 5.1.1 versions were effected.

shouren04

Feb 17, 2013
SoCal
It's strange cause it was working before I updated to C0J5.

That is weird. I'm on COJ5 also & it's working fine for me.

jovy23 and those of you currently using this Rom could you please confirm if there is a lingering spen/headphones icon on the status bar issue present in this Rom? Basically the icons gets stuck on status bar and can only be cleared by reinserting. Last thing I heard was that all 5.1.1 versions were effected.

I've never encountered that issue on my N5 ever. I've only ever used the headphone jack once but don't recall have that issue when I did. I use the spen daily.

Reactions: DAD12345

antawnm26

Apr 3, 2008
Atlanta
Delete

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1447474228879.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1447474228879.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 478
Last edited:

RidinNerdy

Jul 30, 2015
I am not the birghtest bulb in the room but it seems that the update does a bit more than that - I am guessing the Battery options to optimize aps is a big part of this - but I am amazed at the kind of battery life I am getting since I did the full update and the followed up by flashing this rom. - I am at 87% and my Battery shows I have about 39 hours left

I was at 50% last tnight after having been on battery all day without a charge - normal use - calls - texts - web browsing - and had over 18 hours on battery with another 20 hours to go -

This is all annecdotal and not scientific in any way - but I am impressed with the battery life I am getting - grateful to Jovy for his part with the rom but I also think the latest updates have something to do with it too -
Which kernel did you use if you don't mind me asking?
Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    STOCK DEODEXED N920TUVU3DPG1 ROM
    KERNEL SOURCE: CLICK HERE

Read below "BEFORE" downloading, flashing, and posting questions....

...REMEMBER...
    I am not responsible for anything that happens to your device, if your SD card goes dead, and everything else!

STOCK DEODEXED N920TUVU3DPG1 ROM FEATURES

★ Stock
    ★ Rooted
    ★ Zipaligned
    ★ Deodexed
    ★ Busybox
    ★ SuperSU
    ★ KNOX Free
    ★ Lightly Debloated
    ★ Data/App Support
    ★ Working Private Mode
    ★ External SD Card Read/Write Fix
    ★ Netflix & Google Play Movies Video Streaming Fix
    ★ Comes With My Stock Modified Kernel, Thread Link: CLICK HERE

NOTE #1 - Has Some More Bloatware Kept In, It Can Be Removed By The User.
    NOTE #2 - I Will Not Be Doing Any Further Modifications On This, It's Just A Stock Deodexed Rom For Users To Try Out And Can Use As Their Daily Driver.
    NOTE #3 - Your KNOX Warranty Void Will Counter From 0 To 1.

BUILD.PROP INFO

# begin build properties
    # autogenerated by buildinfo.sh
    ro.build.id=MMB29K
    ro.build.display.id=MMB29K.N920TUVU3DPG1
    ro.build.version.incremental=N920TUVU3DPG1
    ro.build.version.sdk=23
    ro.build.version.preview_sdk=0
    ro.build.version.codename=REL
    ro.build.version.all_codenames=REL
    ro.build.version.release=6.0.1
    ro.build.version.security_patch=2016-07-01
    ro.build.version.base_os=
    ro.build.date=Fri Jul 1 14:40:25 KST 2016
    ro.build.date.utc=1467351625
    ro.build.type=user
    ro.build.user=dpi
    ro.build.host=SWDD5821
    ro.build.tags=release-keys
    ro.build.flavor=nobleltetmo-user
    ro.product.model=SM-N920T
    ro.product.brand=samsung
    ro.product.name=nobleltetmo
    ro.product.device=nobleltetmo
    ro.product.board=universal7420
    # ro.product.cpu.abi and ro.product.cpu.abi2 are obsolete,
    # use ro.product.cpu.abilist instead.
    ro.product.cpu.abi=arm64-v8a
    ro.product.cpu.abilist=arm64-v8a,armeabi-v7a,armeabi
    ro.product.cpu.abilist32=armeabi-v7a,armeabi
    ro.product.cpu.abilist64=arm64-v8a
    ro.product.manufacturer=samsung
    ro.product.locale=en-US
    ro.wifi.channels=
    ro.board.platform=exynos5
    # ro.build.product is obsolete; use ro.product.device
    ro.build.product=nobleltetmo
    # Do not try to parse description, fingerprint, or thumbprint
    ro.build.description=nobleltetmo-user 6.0.1 MMB29K N920TUVU3DPG1 release-keys
    ro.build.fingerprint=samsung/nobleltetmo/nobleltetmo:6.0.1/MMB29K/N920TUVU3DPG1:user/release-keys
    ro.build.characteristics=tmo
    # Samsung Specific Properties
    ro.build.PDA=N920TUVU3DPG1
    ro.build.hidden_ver=N920TUVU3DPG1
    ro.config.rm_preload_enabled=0
    ro.build.changelist=8479853
    ro.product_ship=true
    ro.chipname=exynos7420
    # end build properties

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

WARNING: Before Flashing Any Rom, Make Sure To Remove All Registered Fingerprints By Going To Settings -> Lock Screen And Security -> Fingerprints Then Press "MORE" Then "Edit" Tick All The Registered Fingerprints And Press "REMOVE"!

TWRP RECOVERY INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS (Recommended)
    TWRP Recovery Download Link - (Click Here)
    * First Thing You Want To Do Is Reboot Into TWRP Recovery And Backup Your Device! (Boot, Data, System, etc...)
    * Download The Stock Deodexed Rom.
    * Place The Rom Into Your Internal Storage.
    * Now Reboot Into TWRP Recovery.
    * While In TWRP Recovery, Press "Wipe" And Then "Swipe To Factory Reset".
    * Now Press "Back" And Then Press "Advanced Wipe".
    * Now Select "Cache", "Dalvik Cache", "Data", And "System" And Then "Swipe To Wipe".
    * Now Install The Rom Until Its Finished.
    * Reboot Your Device.
    * Once Rebooted And In The Setup Wizard, DO NOT Touch For 2 Minutes!
    * After 2 Minutes, Reboot The Phone... DONE!

CHANGELOG

★ 9.5.2015
    - INITIAL N920TUVU1BOH4 RELEASE

★ 9.15.2015
    - Updated Stock Deodexed Rom Build To The New N920TUVU1BOH6 Update!
    - Now Comes With Noble Kernel Rebuild2! (No Phone Call Reboots.)

★ 9.25.2015
    - Updated Stock Deodexed Rom Build To The New N920TUVU2COI5 Update!

★ 11.3.2015
    - Updated Stock Deodexed Rom Build To The New N920TUVU2COJ5 Update!

★ 4.20.2016
    - Updated Stock Deodexed Rom Build To The New N920TUVU2DPD1 Update!

★ 7.22.2016
    - Updated Stock Deodexed Rom Build To The New N920TUVU3DPG1 Update!

DOWNLOAD LINK

Stock Deodexed N920TUVU3DPG1 Rom - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24588232905721617
    MD5 Checksum - 0246c395797fb418fb98e4dc2ab2b143
    STOCK N920TUVU3DPG1 ODIN TAR

STOCK ODIN TAR INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

NOTE #1 - The Stock N920TUVU3DPG1_N920TTMB3DPG1_N920TUVU3DPG1_HOME.tar.md5 Inside The Zip File Is Plain Stock So By Flashing This And Going By All The Steps, It Will Trigger Your KNOX Warranty Void From 0 To 1!

NOTE #2 - I Would Highly Recommend That You Backup Your Whole Internal Storage To Your PC Or Cloud Storage Just In Case.

NOTE #3 - Make Sure You Have OEM Unlocking Enabled By Going To Settings -> About Device -> Then Tap "Build Number" Several Times Until You Get A "Developer Mode Has Been Turned On" Message. Now Go To Settings -> Developer Options -> And Enable The "OEM Unlock" Option.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

1. First What Your Going To Need To Do Is Download This N920T_MM_ODIN_PACK.Zip That I Have Done Myself With All The Files That You Need - CLICK HERE

2. Extract The Files Inside The Zip Onto Your PC Desktop, You Will Then Have Five Files Inside Of It Including N920TUVU3DPG1_N920TTMB3DPG1_N920TUVU3DPG1_HOME.tar.md5, UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.76.zip, Odin3 v3.10.7.exe, SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones_v1.5.45.0.exe, And Stock_Modified_Kernel+TWRP-3.0.2.2_N920TW8.tar.md5.

3. Now Put Your Phone Into Download Mode By Powering Off Your Device First And Then Hold The Volume Down, Home Button, And Power Button At The Same Time Until You See The Download Mode Warning Screen. Now Press Volume Up Key And Then Insert Your Samsung USB Plug.

4. Now Open Odin3 v3.10.7.exe, Click On "AP", Select "N920TUVU3DPG1_N920TTMB3DPG1_N920TUVU3DPG1_HOME.tar.md5", And Then Click On "Start". (Also Make Sure Before Doing This Step That You Have Installed The Samsung USB Drivers, If You Haven't, Install It By Opening SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones_v1.5.45.0.exe.)

5. Wait For 5-10 Minutes For The Stock Odin Tar To Finish Installing.

6. Once Complete Your Phone Will Automatically Reboot And You Will Be On The Latest N920TUVU3DPG1 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Stock Update.

7. Next Your Going To Install My Stock Modified Kernel That Also Installs TWRP Custom Recovery That I Have Done For You To Make Things Easier. Now Reboot Back Into Download Mode From Step 3 And Now Open Odin3 v3.10.7.exe, Click On "AP", Select "Stock_Modified_Kernel+TWRP-3.0.2.2_N920TW8.tar.md5", And Then Click On "Start".

8. Once Complete Your Phone Will Automatically Reboot To The Boot Up Logo And Then To Your Device Homescreen.

9. Next The Only Thing You Have To Do Now Is Put UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.76.zip On Your Device And Then Install It Through TWRP Recovery By Powering Off Your Phone Then Hold The Volume Up, Home Button, And Power Button At The Same Time Until You End up In TWRP Recovery. Now Press "Install" Then Browse For The File UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.76.zip Pick The File And Then "Swipe To Confirm Flash" To Install The Flashable Zip File. After This You Are All Done! You Should Now Be On The Latest Update With Root And TWRP Custom Recovery! Now Go To "Settings" And Scroll Down And Press "About Device" And Verify That Your Baseband Version And Build Number Say N920TUVU3DPG1.​
    IT'S HERE! Go download the latest stock deodexed build now!
    New update is now UP!
    heck reserving this one also