Before you start with this guide please read the whole thing before doing any modifications to your phone.
1. Download desired Intl ROM
2. Download This KIT
3. Download TWRP
3. Download SuperSU 2.71 BETA
4. Remove the .MD5 file extention on the BL and CP files and just leave the .tar
5. Using ODIN flash the BL and CP files
6. Using ODIN flash TWRP and reboot in to TWRP
7. Install desired Intl ROM and reboot in to Download Mode
8. Using Odin flash boot.tar and reboot in to TWRP
9. Install N920T MM Call audio fix and SuperSU 2.71 BETA (this is really important or your device will keep on booting in to recovery)
THE KERNEL IS INSIDE THE KIT FROM STEP#2 MUST USE KERNEL IN COMBINATION WITH AUDIO FIX OR YOU WILL NOT GET CALL AUDIO AFTER FLASHING THE KERNEL YOU MUST INSTALL SUPERSU 2.71 OR IT WON'T BOOT.
IF YOU SAY YOU FOLLOWED THE INSTRUCTION EXACTLY AND YOU DON'T GET CALL AUDIO BECAUSE YOU INSTALLED A DIFFERENT KERNEL ITS BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS EXACTLY.
The BL and CP files are only for N920T if you have a N920W8 that already has MM just use the call audio fix, kernel and supersu zip
I didn't provide the supersu zip, ODIN, and TWRP please search for those files in the threads
not responsible any damaged caused by this kit and please back-up before flashing anything
Also anyone is welcome to use the files in your ROMS just give credit