FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Install International Android 6.01 ROMS on the N920T/N920W8 with working call audio

395 posts
Thanks Meter: 311

By mastergrillo, Senior Member on 8th April 2016, 06:50 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I made a kit for those who want to use Android 6.01 Roms from the international threads on the N920T and N920W8 with working call audio

Before you start with this guide please read the whole thing before doing any modifications to your phone.

1. Download desired Intl ROM
2. Download This KIT
3. Download TWRP
3. Download SuperSU 2.71 BETA
4. Remove the .MD5 file extention on the BL and CP files and just leave the .tar
5. Using ODIN flash the BL and CP files
6. Using ODIN flash TWRP and reboot in to TWRP
7. Install desired Intl ROM and reboot in to Download Mode
8. Using Odin flash boot.tar and reboot in to TWRP
9. Install N920T MM Call audio fix and SuperSU 2.71 BETA (this is really important or your device will keep on booting in to recovery)
10. Enjoy

THE KERNEL IS INSIDE THE KIT FROM STEP#2 MUST USE KERNEL IN COMBINATION WITH AUDIO FIX OR YOU WILL NOT GET CALL AUDIO AFTER FLASHING THE KERNEL YOU MUST INSTALL SUPERSU 2.71 OR IT WON'T BOOT.

IF YOU SAY YOU FOLLOWED THE INSTRUCTION EXACTLY AND YOU DON'T GET CALL AUDIO BECAUSE YOU INSTALLED A DIFFERENT KERNEL ITS BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS EXACTLY.

The BL and CP files are only for N920T if you have a N920W8 that already has MM just use the call audio fix, kernel and supersu zip
I didn't provide the supersu zip, ODIN, and TWRP please search for those files in the threads
not responsible any damaged caused by this kit and please back-up before flashing anything
Also anyone is welcome to use the files in your ROMS just give credit
The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to mastergrillo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mastergrillo Ad-Free

8th April 2016, 07:16 AM |#2  
Flag Northern Mexico... AKA South Central Texas
Thanks Meter: 1,594

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastergrillo

I made a kit for those who want to use Android 6.01 Roms from the international threads on the N920T and N920W8 with working call audio

2. Download This KIT
3. Download TWRP
4. Using ODIN flash the BL and CP files
5. Using ODIN flash TWRP and reboot in to TWRP
6. Install desired Intl ROM and reboot in to Download Mode
7. Using Odin flash boot.tar and reboot in to TWRP
8. Install N920T MM Call audio fix and SuperSU 2.71 BETA and reboot
9. Enjoy

i didn't provide the supersu zip, ODIN, and TWRP please search for those files in the threads

not responsible any damaged caused by this kit and please back-up before flashing anything

Awesome! Thanks a bunch!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to the.emilio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift the.emilio Ad-Free
8th April 2016, 07:24 AM |#3  
Flag Cabo Rojo
Thanks Meter: 427

More
Quote:

2. Download This KIT
3. Download TWRP
9. Enjoy

i didn't provide the supersu zip, ODIN, and TWRP please search for those files in the threads

I followed all steps everything works i cannot test call audio because i have no sim right now but @Jammol @chipworkz can you guys try and verify call audio i can only confirm it boots and works perfectly but cant test audio
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JonathanRAZ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JonathanRAZ Ad-Free
8th April 2016, 07:25 AM |#4  
Flag Northern Mexico... AKA South Central Texas
Thanks Meter: 1,594

More
Quote:

2. Download This KIT
3. Download TWRP
9. Enjoy

I get an md5 error binary invalid when trying to flash the files.
8th April 2016, 07:28 AM |#5  
Flag Cabo Rojo

More
Rename i mean delete .md5 and leave it with .tar it should go well
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JonathanRAZ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JonathanRAZ Ad-Free
8th April 2016, 07:29 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Las Vegas

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanRAZ

Thanks for helping

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
8th April 2016, 07:33 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Las Vegas

More
Quote:

Thanks for helping what rom did you use?

I only tried Decent M3.5 so far but whoever uses this provide feedback to what rom your using and if call audio is working

8th April 2016, 07:33 AM |#8  
Flag Cabo Rojo

More
Quote:

Thanks for helping

Will try my best thanks to you for helping the tmo guys

I flashed the simple s7 edge rom i mean i dont see all stuff like the modified stuff maybe is because there no kernel? I only have s7 edge side panel but stuff like keep playing music while recording and the call record stuff like that i dont see them does your decent rom have all features like it says or ??? I am confused in this part

Btw step 4 i skipped it because i was already on tmo bl and cp
And step from boot.tar the boot img is the stock from the n920tw8 tar??? Or is different?
8th April 2016, 07:36 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Las Vegas

More
Stock n920w8 tar since there is no custom kernel yet i put together the zip for people who want to try MM coming from LP but if you have MM BL and modem already there is no need to flash those again

The Following User Says Thank You to mastergrillo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mastergrillo Ad-Free
8th April 2016, 07:40 AM |#10  
Flag Cabo Rojo

More
Ok so i did this maybe you can add if they are already on mm bl and cp and they have extracted the n920w8 boot.img that step since didnt want to use odin i flashed the boot img on twrp i mean it can be another optional step if they dont want to use odin and are already on mm cp bl
8th April 2016, 07:59 AM |#11  
Flag Tirana
Thanks Meter: 95

More
Quote:

Ok so i did this maybe you can add if they are already on mm bl and cp and they have extracted the n920w8 boot.img that step since didnt want to use odin i flashed the boot img on twrp i mean it can be another optional step if they dont want to use odin and are already on mm cp bl

In call audio is working or not?...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)