Quote: "Now, S5 users can unlock their device easily. An insider from Samsung managed to retrieve the unlock code and to apply them, users can follow the instruction below.
1. Insert the foreign SIM card into your Samsung Galaxy S5.
2. Turn your handset off and back on again.
3. On the dial pad on your phone, type in *#197328640#.
4. Then select  UMTS >  Debug Screen >  Phone Control >  Network Lock > Options  Perso SHA256 OFF.
5. Wait for 30 seconds or so before returning to your main menu by choosing back.
6. In the main menu, you should see a “Network Lock” message, now choose  NW Lock NV Data INITIALLIZ.
By now, your device should be unlocked. The process is a very simple one and word has it that it works for every other Samsung smartphone. If there is a time to perform an unlock, it is now. Users better act fast before Samsung change the codes accordingly." Unquote
If it works, please leave a Thank You!