Can't install Mario Run ?

Search This thread

kico94

May 12, 2016
So it shows on the play store first page but later says item not available. If I try to install it via web version of playstore, it shows other devices i have, like s3 neo and an android box, but my s5 shows as not compattible ? Any idea ? Im stock kitkat and rooted.

StereoSteo

Jun 6, 2015
Dublin
So it shows on the play store first page but later says item not available. If I try to install it via web version of playstore, it shows other devices i have, like s3 neo and an android box, but my s5 shows as not compattible ? Any idea ? Im stock kitkat and rooted.

The same is happening on my Xperia Z and Z1 and Tablet Z but it's available on my S7. I'm sure all the listed devices are more than powerful enough to run it especially the Z1 and S5.

kico94

May 12, 2016
I just read that it detects root so that's why isn't working for us. Anyway I learned that this game is free but only a part, you must pay 10$ for full mode, and it can only be played while you are online. So shortly it sucks and ruined all my hype about it.

StereoSteo

Jun 6, 2015
Dublin
I just read that it detects root so that's why isn't working for us. Anyway I learned that this game is free but only a part, you must pay 10$ for full mode, and it can only be played while you are online. So shortly it sucks and ruined all my hype about it.

Maybe that's it then. I'm using magiskhide on my s7. That's really annoying that they do that. I wouldn't even mind too much about paying but why should you need to be online for the tour. I always am online anyway but it's still dumb that it's required when it could just update everything when you're online.