FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

The Imperius Curse Kernel [06-20-2016]

3,965 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,828

By ShinySide, Inactive Recognized Developer on 13th June 2016, 08:35 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to ShinySide For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ShinySide Ad-Free
13th June 2016, 08:36 PM |#2  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag IHB

Donate to Me
More

06-20
Now Auto Roots Using Latest SuperSU Systemless Root v2.74
Removes Security Warning
Makes Wifi Password Build.prop edit
Removes Some Knox BS

06-16
Fixed init.d Support
Adds Full init.d Support Into ROM.
Added Busybox, Run-parts, Zipalign and Sqlite3 to zip
Added Zipalign and Sqlite3 init.d Scripts
Ability to Disable some common wakelocks
Min/Max Override Fix
Activated Intelliactive CPU Gov

06-13
Initial Release

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ShinySide For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ShinySide Ad-Free
13th June 2016, 08:37 PM |#3  
Flag IHB

Donate to Me
More
also mine
The Following User Says Thank You to ShinySide For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ShinySide Ad-Free
13th June 2016, 09:26 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 436

More
Hi @ShinySide. That's Great news that new kernel has arrived from Your's kitchen .
I've one question, is it compatible with g900f international version, also.
Regards.

-->>
The Following User Says Thank You to wingg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wingg Ad-Free
13th June 2016, 09:26 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
So Awesome!!
You are the best!! Thank you for continuing to support the S5!! Downloaded, flashed, and so far everything is amazing!!
The Following User Says Thank You to xDARKMATT3Rx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xDARKMATT3Rx Ad-Free
13th June 2016, 09:26 PM |#6  

More
...delete..(sorry, I've doubled my post accidentaly)

-->>
13th June 2016, 09:49 PM |#7  
Flag IHB

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingg

Hi @ShinySide. That's Great news that new kernel has arrived from Your's kitchen .
I've one question, is it compatible with g900f international version, also.
Regards.

-->>

Should be good unless you have camera issues like past kernels. Which is fixable
The Following User Says Thank You to ShinySide For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ShinySide Ad-Free
13th June 2016, 10:07 PM |#8  

More
Ok.Testing now with Sixperience v3.1 (S7 edge port for g900f) and even ported S7 camera works with none fc..
So far great.....

-->>
The Following User Says Thank You to wingg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wingg Ad-Free
14th June 2016, 12:03 AM |#9  
Flag Gresham
Thanks Meter: 200

More
I nearly went blind trying to read that text, I think I found the download for the kernel
flashing for super awesomeness now...
The Following User Says Thank You to OldeCrow For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift OldeCrow Ad-Free
14th June 2016, 12:12 AM |#10  
Flag IHB

Donate to Me
More
So help needed- I need suggestions for new kernel setting apps. Preferably something I can add download support to. Kernel Adiutor seems to have gone dead and hasn't had any update in over 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldeCrow

I nearly went blind trying to read that text, I think I found the download for the kernel
flashing for super awesomeness now...

😂😂 yeahhhh I need to redo it. Looked better when I did it. Posting it is was like ouch Lmao
14th June 2016, 04:17 AM |#11  
Flag Philadelphia Pa.
Thanks Meter: 814

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinySide

So help needed- I need suggestions for new kernel setting apps. Preferably something I can add download support to. Kernel Adiutor seems to have gone dead and hasn't had any update in over 3 months.

😂😂 yeahhhh I need to redo it. Looked better when I did it. Posting it is was like ouch Lmao

I've been using Kernel Toolkit for over a year now. I have never had any major problems with it. It also gets updated on a pretty regular basis.
The Following User Says Thank You to bigtom624 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bigtom624 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)