Stuck on boot screen FRP lock on, OEM Unlocked turn off, what to do?(

Search This thread

kiriskron

Aug 22, 2016
Just went through this with grand prime. Download Odin and the stock rom for your region. Open Odin plug your phone into comp turn phone on it download mode. When Odin recognizes phone press the pda button grab the stock rom file hit start. It should bypass frp when it boots unplug phone take out battery put battery in turn it to recovery mode choose clear/wipe data then select reboot. The initial powering on will take a little so be patient but when done reset up your phone and your good to go. My data on my phone like numbers and apps were still there though some said they lost all that so do it at your own discretion.

Kampender

May 22, 2016
What's the easiest way on a Samsung galaxy core prime? It wants the original Gmail synced with the device but I don't know it

antuketot76

May 17, 2017
Somewhere In Here
t.me
I'm having the problem after try to flash (N920LKLU2DQC7_N920LLUC2DQC7_N920LKLU2DQC4_HOME.tar). Odin3 v3.12 stuck at initialization step as image attached. Also try with Odin3 v3.07 and Odin3 v3.10.6 with the same problem. Maybe because FRP lock in ON status or anything else? Need help ASAP

Odin mode logo info on Download Mode
ODIN MODE
DOWNLOAD SPEED: FAST
PRODUCT NAME: SM-N920L
CURRENT BINARY: Samsung Official
SYSTEM STATUS: Official
FRP LOCK: ON
Secure Download: Enable
KNOX WARRANTY VOID: 0 (0х0000)
RP SWREV: B:2 K:0 S:0

Attachments

• Capture43.PNG
    Capture43.PNG
    130.5 KB · Views: 340

sutton0028

Jan 11, 2011
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
my s7 got custom binary blocked by frp locked. cannot go to recovery, cannot boot, can go to download mode, cannot be detected by the PC thus nor ODIN. what can i do from here??

NeoBrain

Mar 18, 2007
Samsung S8+ same Problem

my s7 got custom binary blocked by frp locked. cannot go to recovery, cannot boot, can go to download mode, cannot be detected by the PC thus nor ODIN. what can i do from here??

I have the same problem as you !
No idea how to flash anything without recognized phone from Windows PC. (No Odin no Smart Switch....No recovery)

Has someone any idea ?

My fone j700f

Jan 8, 2018
Kernel difference

Hello.....I want to ask something...I want to root my j7 2015 model with android 6.0.1.....can there be any problem if the kernal no. is slightly changed and the built no.? ......bt the model no. is same ?Can I root my fone if kernal and built no. doesnt match ?

Cyem

Feb 28, 2018
Hello! Someone have some news about this issue? Just stuck here... same problem... :(

zyyygf

Sep 2, 2019
Yeah... My problem is the phone cant go to the recovery mode, the usb is not recognizable (I am able to go to the download mode), and everytime i try to turn it on when i connect my wire to any kind of device like a pc it starts to boot loop, it only goes to the "S7 EDGE" logo and then shuts down. So yeah...

Top Liked Posts