FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][DOJC]OZOP★ALL NEW OZOP CONTROL★UNIVERSAL TOOLS FOR ALL ROMS [v14 - APR-12]

3,015 posts
Thanks Meter: 9,411

By stangdriver44, Recognized Themer on 22nd July 2015, 02:23 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
LOGO
Just a brief description of my OZOP project.

The OZOP Aroma Installer is meant to be the only one zip you need on your phone hence the name "One Zip One Place"

You will have many Choice with even more options to get your phone personalizes and unique to yourself

The Installer has 4 section and they are ALL optional. You can choose 1 or choose all. Then come back and do it differently the next time

******ROM INSTALLATION******
***Backing up your personal settings and info like call logs and text messages
***Wiping just a simple cache wipe or a full front to back
***ROM Install has 2 options (default install Stock) or get the Fully inverted system (choose Inverted OZOP Control in the "mods" section of Aroma) that includes many theme build your own theme options in Aroma, as well as On-the-Fly color and toggle control with my OZOP Control app.
***Debloating script with over 80 apps you can leave or remove any time giving you the ability to run lean and mean!!
***Kernels Choose from several current kernels

******PRIMARY APPS******
***LAUNCHER options like fully customizable Nova to anywhere like LMT Pie
***CAMERA option from advanced with lots of adjustment to quick and simple

******SYSTEM TOOLS APPS and MODS******
***MUST HAVE APPS like file explorers to Ad Blockers
***MODS for changing your model number or using Theme Dialers - OZOP CONTROL - Extra Fonts
***RESTORE SETTING from a previous backup for easy setup after you flash this ROM

******MISSING LINK THEME BUILDER******
***CUSTOMIZED THEMES with a list of choices and options way to big to list here, but you can hand pick almost every part of you phones look to fully match your mood that day
***TWRP RECOVERY THEMES
***BOOT ANIMATION Change the initial Boot up animation
***SHUTDOWN ANIMATION Change the short animation during Shutdown
***BOOT SPLASH SCREEN CHANGER
features
Features_list
ozop_control
ozop_list
screenshots
OZOP CONTROL
OZOP_Control, OZOP_OP_statusbar1, OZOP_OP_toggles, OZOP_OP_carrier
INSTANT CUSTOMIZATIONS WITH ON-THE-FLY MODS
Main Dialer Background Styles and Colors with Digits/Text Colors ON-THE-FLY
Full Notification Panel Background Styles and Colors ON-THE-FLY
Notification Background Styles and Colors ON-THE-FLY
Animated Pulldown Bar Styles and Colors ON-THE-FLY
MISSING LINK - QUICK PICK THEMES
BLUE MAGNUM
VENUM
MELLOW YELLOW
SIMPLE DARK
KILLER BLUE
ORANGE
GOOGLE
MIDNIGHT BLUE
PURPLE KUSH
ICS BLUE

KEYBOARDS

instructions
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED YOU ARE USING THE LATEST 5.1.1 FIRMWARE! If you have installation problems or fingerprint scanner not working, DON'T POST COMMENTS ABOUT THESE ISSUES IF YOU ARE NOT RUNNING THE 5.1.1 ODIN FIRST
These are the simple steps I took to get updated to 5.1.1 and install this rom. If you are already running 5.1.1 skip down
1) Download latest version from this repo THIS ODIN TAR FILE and DRIVERS, Odin3 v3.10.6
2) Now that you have the files extract them all to a location on your PC to refer back to when you ready
3) FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS FOR ODIN USE to boot to Download Mode Hold the "Power+Home and Volume Down" until it reboots
4) Once you have successfully ODIN upgraded to 5.1.1 Let the ROM boot up
5) Complete the setup wizard (optionally you can skip everything to go faster)
6) Enable "Developer Options by going to setting "About Device"and click "Build number" 7 times
settingsabout_device

7) Turn on "OEM unlocking" in "Developer options"
developer_options

8) Now download this TWRP
9) Reboot to Download Mode again by hold the "Power+Home and Volume Down" until it reboots
10) ODIN the TWRP File
11) Boot to recovery by holding the "Power+Home and Volume UP" until it TWRP opens
12) Wipe the system by going to "Advanced Wipe" options and click everything except "sdcard"
13) Now you can install OZOP 5.1.1 versions and mods.

FOR ROM INSTALLATION ALREADY ON 5.1.1
1) Download and place the zip on your sdcard
2)VERY IMPORTANT!!! WITH THE EXCEPTION OF MAKING A NANDROID BACKUP AND FLASHING THE OZOP ZIP, TWRP IS NOT USED FOR ANYTHING ELSE!!!

THE MEANS, YOUR ROM INSTALLATION PREP, WIPING, BUILDING AND CUSTOMIZING WILL BE DONE DURING THE INTUITIVE AROMA INSTALLER.

DO NOT FACTORY RESET, OR WIPE USING RECOVERY!!

AGAIN, JUST FLASH THE ZIP AND OZOP WILL WALK YOU THROUGH THE REST!![/U][/B]

3) The installer will take you from there. (NOTE: on a fresh install all options work except "Themes", at the finish of the installation "uncheck" the reboot option and go back and pick your theme options)
4) let it boot for about 5-10 minutes and enjoy. You can always go back and change things. The ROM install is optional and will not be reinstalled every time your run OZOP

UNIVERSAL ROM USERS HERE TO THEME OR MOD
1) Download and place the zip on your sdcard
2)MAKE A NANDROID!!!
3) Boot to recovery and the installer will take you from there. (if you install OZOP Control, be patient, It is like doing a fresh install and has to build art for 5-10 minutes

IF YOU HAVE INSTALLATION ISSUE I CAN'T AND WON'T RESPOND TO YOU IF YOU DON'T HAVE SOME HELPFUL INFO
*WHAT STEPS DID YOU DO TO INSTALL
*WHAT ROM WERE YOU RUNNING BEFORE
*WHAT OPTIONS DID YOU PICK DURING INSTALL

AND SO ON, SOMETHING HELPFUL, DID YOU TRY AND TROUBLESHOOT

*DID YOU TRY AGAIN?
*DID YOU CONFIRM MD5

IF YOU CAN GET THE INSTALL LOG THAT WILL BE VERY HELPFUL AS WELL!!
DIRECTION FOR PULLING THE INSTALL LOG

the txt file will be placed under the zip file on your phone. (it will most likely say it too big to post, so just change the name from txt to zip. You don't have to compress the file or do anything to it, by changing the extension to "zip" it tricks the uploader and lets it go)

Here is a quick tour of the Aroma Installer so you have an Idea of the time I've spent on this and to understand it's easy to get lost inside. If you're new, GO SLOW, until you've been through it a few times!!! I've designed it to come back, so it will be there for you, GO SLOW until you know what you're doing. ENJOY

Here are the same images, bigger and still frame if you want to have a reference for troubleshooting or get ideas of where you want to go before you get in there

DO NOT WIPE IN RECOVERY WITH TWRP!!! USE THE AROMA FOR THE WIPE OPTIONS FOR A CLEAN INSTALL!!! CLEAN INSTALL IS A MUST!!! SELECT "FULL WIPE" THEN INSTALL 1 OR AS MANY OPTIONS AS YOU WANT!!!
downloads

INSTRUCTIONS FOR POST INSTALL SET UP OF OZOP CONTROL:

1) CLEAN INSTALL RECOMMENDED BECAUSE OF THE NEW BUILD OF OZOP CONTROL APP

2) SET UP LIKE NORMAL

3) FIRST THING IS GO TO OZOP CONTROL AND GRANT ROOT ACCESS

4) CLICK THE 3 LINES FOR MENUS ON TOP LEFT

5) OPEN EACH SECTION AND THAT WILL ACTIVATE THE MODS AND YOU WILL NOTICE CHANGES INSTANTLY (lockscreen section will fc SystemUI, that's fine, it will everyone the weather/owner info color is changed )

6) ENJOY

KNOWN ISSUES
Code:
BUG REPORT: 
BUG: Switching themes in OZOP Control crashes the app occasionally. Just reopen the app and you're 
BUG: Changing the lockscreen Weather/owner color causes SystemUI to fc and restart. Basically it's just restarting SystemUi. No biggie
BUG: Custom Slider BG is not colorable< only change "Style" on-the-fly
BUG: some notifications have extended background behind other notification. Doesn't block anything from view, it's just visual!!
FIX:Tap the notification and tap the back button or swipe it away

NOTE:
***THE "ROM" SELECTION INSTALLS A "BARE BONES" base which only includes "Essential" files to run the rom.

VERSION AND YOU WILL NOT HAVE FULL OZOP CONTROL FEATURES OR "MISSING LINK" THEME OPTIONS AVAILABLE VIA AROMA. DO NOT TRY TO THEME THE ROM UNLESS YOU ARE RUNNING THE OZOP CONTROL FROM THE MOD SECTION OF AROMA!!! IF YOU WANT THEMES USE THEME STORE.
If using the MOD

previous downloads

Changelog
coming soon

Credits and Thanks:
coming soon

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][5.1.1][OF6] OZOP, ROM for the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S6

Contributors
stangdriver44
ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: 5.1.1

Version Information

Created 2015-07-22
Last Updated 2016-04-13
The Following 51 Users Say Thank You to stangdriver44 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift stangdriver44 Ad-Free

22nd July 2015, 02:23 AM |#2  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Cali

Donate to Me
More
Add-on's
NEW PROJECT!!! AROMA BOOT/SHUTDOWN ANIMATION PICKER!! OVER 30 BOOT AND 26 SHUTDOWN ANIMATIONS
The mod enables the use of "Custom ZIP" animations instead of the QMG animations giving you a much larger selection, even beyond this mod!! If you want to go back to QMG animations, simply just use a file manager with root access and navigate to system/media and delete the "bootanimation.zip" then reboot. Done, you will be back to the original QMG bootanimation your rom had prior to running this mod. Enjoy!!

my understanding is that "Sprint uses a different name for there animation and this mod does not support that at this time, sorry Sprint...

*****BOOT ANIMATIONS*****

Apple Smash

Blue Flame

Blue Plasma

Droid Scan

Not Now

Shattered

Samsung

Motorcycles Collide

Illusions

Neutron

Hulk Smash

D.N.A.

Blue D.N.A.

Blown Away

Blue Helix

Omega

Zoom World

Van Gogh

UPDATE: First off thank you to everyone for the support and patience. I know the v1 had some "double option choices" and a few animations didn't work. I have went through and tested further and confirm they work now. I also added a couple more choices. I still need to work on the "previews" for some of them, about half are done right now. If the previews aren't available to view during recovery they are most likely available in the OP. Again thank you for your patience!!

Aroma_Bootani_1440x2560_v3

ADD YOUR OWN CUSTOM IMAGE WITH THE OZOP CUSTOM BACKGROUND TEMPLATE
1) Download the OZOP_Custom_BG_Template_updated_01.16.16 ATTACHED BELOW and extract the files to your phone or PC.
2) Choose you image and which BG you want to change (image can be a png or jpg, IMPORTANT only that the name matches my template
a) Dialers = Main Dialer - stangs_number_bg.png (510x650)
Code:
(template location = vrtheme/system/priv-app/SecContacts_L_Phone_FLAGSHIP_USA/SecContacts_L_Phone_FLAGSHIP_USA.apk/res/drawable-sw360dp-xxxhdpi)
InCall Dialer - stangs_number1_bg.png (780x900) and stangs_number_bg.png (780x900)
Code:
(template location = vrtheme/system/app/InCallUI/InCallUI.apk/res/drawable-sw360dp-xxxhdpi)
b) Main System BG - stangs_bg.png and stangs_bg_light.png(1080x1920, not as important as the others, it will be resized automatically)
Code:
(template location = vrtheme/system/framework/framework-res.apk/res/drawable-sw360dp-xxxhdpi-v13)
c) Pulldown Notification - pulldown1.jpg, pulldown2.jpg, pulldown3.jpg and so on up to pulldown15.jpg (1080x1920) add up to 15 option that you can instantly toggle with OZOP Control
Code:
(template location = vrtheme/system/priv-app/SystemUI/SystemUI.apk/res/drawable-xxxhdpi)

3) Name your image to match the image you want to change (if it's a png, just name it jpg). The image size may need to be played with to your liking, there are plenty of app in playstore for this
4) place your renamed image in the location I've described above (remove any image from the template you don't want to use)
5) Zip up the files and flash
6) Enjoy and show off your work to the rest of us!!!

TEASER THEMES

EL DIABLO IS ATTACHED BELOW

Caution Animated Pulldown bar attached below

Attached TWRP 2.8.7.2 because Themed is better than 3.0 atm.

Also so transition animations are fun (Flyme OS I like)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-01-26-15-26-32.jpg
Views:	896
Size:	206.9 KB
ID:	3623650  
Attached Files
File Type: zip El_Diablo_Teaser_test12.zip - [Click for QR Code] (14.10 MB, 96 views)
File Type: zip OZOP_Custom_BG_Template_updated_01.16.16.zip - [Click for QR Code] (3.18 MB, 122 views)
File Type: zip Caution_AniBar.zip - [Click for QR Code] (2.05 MB, 46 views)
File Type: zip Flyne_OS_animations.zip - [Click for QR Code] (847.0 KB, 62 views)
File Type: zip iOS_animations.zip - [Click for QR Code] (845.0 KB, 84 views)
File Type: zip twrp_2.8.7.2.zip - [Click for QR Code] (12.79 MB, 62 views)
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to stangdriver44 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift stangdriver44 Ad-Free
22nd July 2015, 02:23 AM |#3  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Cali

Donate to Me
More
FIXES

*For anyone running Inverted OZOP and Tapatalk, Check this thread to fix any text issues in the app
*Having problems installing Amazon apps (unknown sources), or any apps and want the switch back in settings? Check this post
*Stock TW Launcher with no 6th Gear Swipe mod
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to stangdriver44 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift stangdriver44 Ad-Free
22nd July 2015, 02:28 AM |#4  
Flag Pensacola
Thanks Meter: 599

More
Awesome buddy!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to mamdroid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mamdroid Ad-Free
22nd July 2015, 02:32 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 3,556

More
@mamdroid my bad ..im drunk..lol[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 AM ----------

[/COLOR @mamdrod my bad ..im drunk..lol
The Following User Says Thank You to bx10r For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bx10r Ad-Free
22nd July 2015, 02:34 AM |#6  
Flag Lost Angeles
Thanks Meter: 688

More
Glad it's finally public.. Was driving me crazy enjoying the goodies without much talk of it.. Looks great along with @dazednconfused redemption theme..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KINGDROID25 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KINGDROID25 Ad-Free
22nd July 2015, 02:40 AM |#7  
Flag Pensacola
Thanks Meter: 599

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bx10r

@mamdroid my bad ..im drunk..lol[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 AM ----------

[/COLOR @mamdrod my bad ..im drunk..lol

LOL I wish I was, it's a good way to be some times bud. I would have a drink with ya but I am stuck at the job still.
The Following User Says Thank You to mamdroid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mamdroid Ad-Free
22nd July 2015, 02:47 AM |#8  
Flag Lost Angeles

More
@stangdriver44 can I use the ozop control 7_8??...
22nd July 2015, 02:52 AM |#9  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Cali

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGDROID25

@stangdriver44 can I use the ozop control 7_8??...

NO, DON'T USE ANY OF MY MODS OR THEMES FROM 5.0.2 UNLESS I SPECIFY OTHERWISE!! THEY ARE NOT COMPATIBLE AND YOU WILL GET SYSTEMUI FC AND HAVE TO REFLASH THE ROM

I am working on the full OZOP as we speak and hopefully will have it available soon. Don't want to give a date because that got me in trouble last time, lol!!

It's going to include the full rom with a bunch of other goodies and themes. Stay tuned...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to stangdriver44 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift stangdriver44 Ad-Free
22nd July 2015, 02:57 AM |#10  
Flag Lost Angeles

More
not bad at all lol.. Dude I'm soooooo enjoying ozop 5.1.1.. @stangdriver44 for president 👍💃

not enough red??.. Lol..Took the missing link zip to add red to status bar and this is @dazednconfused redemption theme lookin flawless on ozop 5.1.1 v1..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KINGDROID25 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KINGDROID25 Ad-Free
22nd July 2015, 03:11 AM |#11  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Somewhere in Texas
Thanks Meter: 22,804

Donate to Me
More
Looking good @stangdriver44..........
The Following User Says Thank You to The Sickness For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift The Sickness Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)