The OZOP Aroma Installer is meant to be the only one zip you need on your phone hence the name "One Zip One Place"
You will have many Choice with even more options to get your phone personalizes and unique to yourself
The Installer has 4 section and they are ALL optional. You can choose 1 or choose all. Then come back and do it differently the next time
***Backing up your personal settings and info like call logs and text messages
***Wiping just a simple cache wipe or a full front to back
***ROM Install has 2 options (default install Stock) or get the Fully inverted system (choose Inverted OZOP Control in the "mods" section of Aroma) that includes many theme build your own theme options in Aroma, as well as On-the-Fly color and toggle control with my OZOP Control app.
***Debloating script with over 80 apps you can leave or remove any time giving you the ability to run lean and mean!!
***Kernels Choose from several current kernels
***LAUNCHER options like fully customizable Nova to anywhere like LMT Pie
***CAMERA option from advanced with lots of adjustment to quick and simple
******SYSTEM TOOLS APPS and MODS******
***MUST HAVE APPS like file explorers to Ad Blockers
***MODS for changing your model number or using Theme Dialers - OZOP CONTROL - Extra Fonts
***RESTORE SETTING from a previous backup for easy setup after you flash this ROM
******MISSING LINK THEME BUILDER******
***CUSTOMIZED THEMES with a list of choices and options way to big to list here, but you can hand pick almost every part of you phones look to fully match your mood that day
***TWRP RECOVERY THEMES
***BOOT ANIMATION Change the initial Boot up animation
***SHUTDOWN ANIMATION Change the short animation during Shutdown
***BOOT SPLASH SCREEN CHANGER
These are the simple steps I took to get updated to 5.1.1 and install this rom. If you are already running 5.1.1 skip down
2) Now that you have the files extract them all to a location on your PC to refer back to when you ready
3) FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS FOR ODIN USE to boot to Download Mode Hold the "Power+Home and Volume Down" until it reboots
4) Once you have successfully ODIN upgraded to 5.1.1 Let the ROM boot up
5) Complete the setup wizard (optionally you can skip everything to go faster)
6) Enable "Developer Options by going to setting "About Device"and click "Build number" 7 times
7) Turn on "OEM unlocking" in "Developer options"
8) Now download this TWRP
9) Reboot to Download Mode again by hold the "Power+Home and Volume Down" until it reboots
10) ODIN the TWRP File
11) Boot to recovery by holding the "Power+Home and Volume UP" until it TWRP opens
12) Wipe the system by going to "Advanced Wipe" options and click everything except "sdcard"
13) Now you can install OZOP 5.1.1 versions and mods.
FOR ROM INSTALLATION ALREADY ON 5.1.1
2)VERY IMPORTANT!!! WITH THE EXCEPTION OF MAKING A NANDROID BACKUP AND FLASHING THE OZOP ZIP, TWRP IS NOT USED FOR ANYTHING ELSE!!!
THE MEANS, YOUR ROM INSTALLATION PREP, WIPING, BUILDING AND CUSTOMIZING WILL BE DONE DURING THE INTUITIVE AROMA INSTALLER.
DO NOT FACTORY RESET, OR WIPE USING RECOVERY!!
AGAIN, JUST FLASH THE ZIP AND OZOP WILL WALK YOU THROUGH THE REST!![/U][/B]
3) The installer will take you from there. (NOTE: on a fresh install all options work except "Themes", at the finish of the installation "uncheck" the reboot option and go back and pick your theme options)
4) let it boot for about 5-10 minutes and enjoy. You can always go back and change things. The ROM install is optional and will not be reinstalled every time your run OZOP
UNIVERSAL ROM USERS HERE TO THEME OR MOD
2)MAKE A NANDROID!!!
3) Boot to recovery and the installer will take you from there. (if you install OZOP Control, be patient, It is like doing a fresh install and has to build art for 5-10 minutes
IF YOU HAVE INSTALLATION ISSUE I CAN'T AND WON'T RESPOND TO YOU IF YOU DON'T HAVE SOME HELPFUL INFO
*WHAT STEPS DID YOU DO TO INSTALL
*WHAT ROM WERE YOU RUNNING BEFORE
*WHAT OPTIONS DID YOU PICK DURING INSTALL
AND SO ON, SOMETHING HELPFUL, DID YOU TRY AND TROUBLESHOOT
*DID YOU TRY AGAIN?
*DID YOU CONFIRM MD5
IF YOU CAN GET THE INSTALL LOG THAT WILL BE VERY HELPFUL AS WELL!!
DIRECTION FOR PULLING THE INSTALL LOG
the txt file will be placed under the zip file on your phone. (it will most likely say it too big to post, so just change the name from txt to zip. You don't have to compress the file or do anything to it, by changing the extension to "zip" it tricks the uploader and lets it go)
Here is a quick tour of the Aroma Installer so you have an Idea of the time I've spent on this and to understand it's easy to get lost inside. If you're new, GO SLOW, until you've been through it a few times!!! I've designed it to come back, so it will be there for you, GO SLOW until you know what you're doing. ENJOY
Here are the same images, bigger and still frame if you want to have a reference for troubleshooting or get ideas of where you want to go before you get in there
INSTRUCTIONS FOR POST INSTALL SET UP OF OZOP CONTROL:
1) CLEAN INSTALL RECOMMENDED BECAUSE OF THE NEW BUILD OF OZOP CONTROL APP
2) SET UP LIKE NORMAL
3) FIRST THING IS GO TO OZOP CONTROL AND GRANT ROOT ACCESS
4) CLICK THE 3 LINES FOR MENUS ON TOP LEFT
5) OPEN EACH SECTION AND THAT WILL ACTIVATE THE MODS AND YOU WILL NOTICE CHANGES INSTANTLY (lockscreen section will fc SystemUI, that's fine, it will everyone the weather/owner info color is changed )
BUG REPORT: BUG: Switching themes in OZOP Control crashes the app occasionally. Just reopen the app and you're BUG: Changing the lockscreen Weather/owner color causes SystemUI to fc and restart. Basically it's just restarting SystemUi. No biggie BUG: Custom Slider BG is not colorable< only change "Style" on-the-fly BUG: some notifications have extended background behind other notification. Doesn't block anything from view, it's just visual!! FIX:Tap the notification and tap the back button or swipe it away
***THE "ROM" SELECTION INSTALLS A "BARE BONES" base which only includes "Essential" files to run the rom.
VERSION AND YOU WILL NOT HAVE FULL OZOP CONTROL FEATURES OR "MISSING LINK" THEME OPTIONS AVAILABLE VIA AROMA. DO NOT TRY TO THEME THE ROM UNLESS YOU ARE RUNNING THE OZOP CONTROL FROM THE MOD SECTION OF AROMA!!! IF YOU WANT THEMES USE THEME STORE.
If using the MOD
Credits and Thanks:
[ROM][5.1.1][OF6] OZOP, ROM for the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S6
ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: 5.1.1
Last Updated 2016-04-13