Facebook crashes

Search This thread

hatyrei

Jul 29, 2011
houston
Hi does anyone have Facebook app crashes consistently after the new update that T-Mobile pushed? ? It's getting annoying. Also the Automatic brightness control is out of sync! ?

Charkatak

Aug 11, 2012
WA
Hi does anyone have Facebook app crashes consistently after the new update that T-Mobile pushed? It's getting annoying. Also the Automatic brightness control is out of sync!

Don't use facebook app(except messenger), so can't comment on that, but auto-brightness seems to be fine.

marcast61

Sep 16, 2012
Crashes quite often and videos stop playing for no reason. Also have issue with zoom in the app. Sometimes font is small and other times it feels like I'm viewing the landscape mode but holding my phone upright on portrait mode.

sirrkitt

Jan 8, 2010
Portland, OR
My Facebook all has never worked for longer than about a month for me, on any of my last 5 or so Samsung devices. It always crashes whenever I try to open comments or notifications, but it lets me scroll down my news feed for a few minutes.

Weird thing is that my spouse has never had any of these issues and he has the same phone.

Sometimes uninstalling/downgrading and reinstalling or clearing cache and app data will bring the app back to a usable state for a few days, but I just use Facebook mobile on my browser.

xRuisuCepi

Oct 7, 2012
San Jose, CA
www.twitter.com
I encountered the issue during the beta phase of that Facebook version, prompting me to revert back to non-beta. Try uninstalling and re-installing it back. It may work
Crashes quite often and videos stop playing for no reason. Also have issue with zoom in the app. Sometimes font is small and other times it feels like I'm viewing the landscape mode but holding my phone upright on portrait mode.