Root method for G3 D85130e??

Search This thread

Xial Xahab

Jun 19, 2016
No.. You have to roll back to 30d!
Then temp root it wd Kingroot... Flash Twrp with flashify.... And update superSu to get permanent root!

Reactions: sanyasi420

ridershahmir

Dec 5, 2012
Can you give me a link of a post about downgrade to 30d?
Did you successfully downgrade your phone? I just bought lg for the second time in my life , before this had g2 and bricked it coz of installing wrong recovery , though always found lg difficult in terms of rooting etc , can you please guide me? I got d851 on the 30e firmware , how to downgrade as well as root and recovery? Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA-Developers mobile app

Sep 22, 2016
Did you successfully downgrade your phone? I just bought lg for the second time in my life , before this had g2 and bricked it coz of installing wrong recovery , though always found lg difficult in terms of rooting etc , can you please guide me? I got d851 on the 30e firmware , how to downgrade as well as root and recovery? Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA-Developers mobile app
Hi men i havent downgraded yet, i asked on the post if that works for downgrading but i had no response so im waiting to know if its safe to downgrade

Reactions: ridershahmir

phice

Jul 17, 2008
Reactions: christoophat

alonzo_ama26

Apr 6, 2015
Torreon
LG G7 ThinQ
Downgrade to 30D using this page (KDZ section)
http://xdaforums.com/tmobile-lg-g3/general/firmware-t-mobile-lg-g3-t2818667

You can find the KDZ in the links here:
http://xdaforums.com/tmobile-lg-g3/development/stock-d851-30d-kdz-flashable-zips-imgs-t3367371

Then follow the steps to Kingroot and install TWRP

Hello,i downgrade to stock 30d,then temp root with kingroot,then with flashify i install it twrp,then in twrp Flash flashable boot autorepack from optimus prime,but i not sure which version of SUPERSU is the correct...can you tell me please:crying:

Top Liked Posts