OnePlus 6 On Sale

[TOOL][BOOTLOADER][RECOVERY][KlicKiT][Jan.01.16]

3,324 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,203

By ted77usa, Recognized Contributor / Themer on 2nd January 2016, 12:56 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
KlicKiT

Quote:

Made this tool for user that has minimal experience with adb and fastboot. All you do is one click and the tool do all unlocking bootloader and install custom twrp recovery.

thanks
Quote:

@KAsp3rd without him this can't be possible and his thread can be find in [Recovery][LG-H901] Updated Unofficial TWRP 2.8.7.1
@TheJesus @shabbypenguin @Dees_Troy @_that @bigbiff @helicopter88 @savoca @autoprime @WizeGuyDezignz for helping test the tool and anyone I've forgotten.

Download

XDA:DevDB Information
KlicKiT, Tool/Utility for the T-Mobile LG V10

Contributors
ted77usa, WizeGuyDezignz, markbencze

Version Information
Current Stable Version: v1.0
Stable Release Date: 2016-01-01

Created 2016-01-02
Last Updated 2016-01-01
The Following 41 Users Say Thank You to ted77usa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ted77usa Ad-Free

2nd January 2016, 12:56 AM |#2  
OP Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag Fog City

Donate to Me
More
[DOWNLOAD][Jan.01.16]
Download
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ted77usa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ted77usa Ad-Free
2nd January 2016, 12:56 AM |#3  
Flag Fog City

Donate to Me
More
instructions

*BEWARE THIS WOULD WIPE YOUR PHONE*

1. Download KlicKiT.zip and LG v10 Driver.
2. Install driver.
3. Check usb debugging on developer option.
4. Check oem unlock on developer option.
5. Save SuperSU.zip on your sd card if you want to root your phone after unlocking Bootloader and install TWRP. *[Recommended]* https://download.chainfire.eu/696/Su...erSU-v2.46.zip or https://download.chainfire.eu/743/Su...erSU-v2.52.zip
6. Extract KlicKiT.zip into desktop or any folder.
7. Plug your phone using original LG usb cable. if driver install correctly it would show your device ID.
8. From extracted KlicKiT folder click install.bat then let the tool do the rest to unlock your TMO LGv10 Bootloader and install TWRP recovery.

*Other option to go back to Recovery*
If you forgot to add SuperSU.zip to your sd card then follow this guide to enter recovery again.

1. Just reboot system and setting up your app, so you can back up your stock Rom later on while you back in recovery.
2. Check Usb debugging and Oem unlock on developer option.
3. Copy your extracted KlicKiT folder to another folder and delete install.bat and twrp.img.... Keep all adb and fastboot tool only.
4. Hold Shift and right click .... Open cmd command here ..... Plug your phone to pc.
5. Enter "adb reboot recovery" command without the quote sign. It should take your phone back into recovery.
5. Back up your stock Rom just incase u need to go back to stock and flash SuperSU to root your phone.
6. Install 3minit rebooter from play store or any rebooter app to go back to recovery.

Or u can follow @kompheak guide to enter recovery manually Check his post in here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=64685004

The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to ted77usa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ted77usa Ad-Free
2nd January 2016, 01:03 AM |#4  
San Diego
Thanks Meter: 1,573

More
Reserved...
The Following User Says Thank You to WizeGuyDezignz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift WizeGuyDezignz Ad-Free
2nd January 2016, 02:19 AM |#5  
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag Ottawa
Thanks Meter: 8,997

Donate to Me
More
Great idea buddy. Glad to see you got this up and running. People will be sure to like it I'm quite certain!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markbencze For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift markbencze Ad-Free
2nd January 2016, 03:11 AM |#6  
Flag Fog City

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by markbencze

Great idea buddy. Glad to see you got this up and running. People will be sure to like it I'm quite certain!

@markbencze
Can't wait till you get your up and running. I'm glad to see you here also bud....
The Following User Says Thank You to ted77usa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ted77usa Ad-Free
3rd January 2016, 12:02 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 9

Donate to Me
More
i wish i knew about this before having to brush up on my adb stuff hahaha
The Following User Says Thank You to SPHM900 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SPHM900 Ad-Free
3rd January 2016, 01:15 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 3,152

Donate to Me
More
Nice Bro, makes the whole root guide all for nothing lol....Way more easy haha
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bdorr1105 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bdorr1105 Ad-Free
3rd January 2016, 05:22 AM |#9  
Flag Fog City

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdorr1105

Nice Bro, makes the whole root guide all for nothing lol....Way more easy haha

@bdorr1105
Your guide are very useful bro I'm planning to add SuperSU script to flash on TWRP if even possible later on with this KlicKiT tool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPHM900

i wish i knew about this before having to brush up on my adb stuff hahaha

@SPHM900 @bdorr1105
Sorry that I just released the tool yesterday... just wanna start New year fresh.....haha. Actually made the tool a while back on my htc One XL forum and I didn't see in on this forum. With the holiday season ..... U know work and family ....finally I have sometime off and able to do it and got it tested by @WizeGuyDezignz

The Following User Says Thank You to ted77usa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ted77usa Ad-Free
3rd January 2016, 05:25 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 9

Donate to Me
More
@ted77usa it's all good man. I'm already rooted and that custom stock rom on. Still waiting for a nice kernel tho.
The Following User Says Thank You to SPHM900 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SPHM900 Ad-Free
3rd January 2016, 04:09 PM |#11  
Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Flag at the table of the Knights of Ren
Thanks Meter: 8,059

Donate to Me
More
Great work here Ted!!
The Following User Says Thank You to VECTUS For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)