FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Status of your Note 7 Promotion !!

33 posts
Thanks Meter: 16

By kendu2412, Member on 18th August 2016, 10:28 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I just got my Note 7 today as of 08/18 with T Mobile . After received my device , I submitted my promotion with 256 SD Card and got Approved and preparing for shipment after 2 hours. This time is quicker than S7-S7e promotion ..

Here is my screenshot , post here any update on your promotion and share it .

Here is where you can get receipt to submit with your form :
+ I went to MyTmobile , click View Activity and then go to Order Status page , you will see your order on note 7 . After that , click on More Details.

Screenshot that More Details page , they show exactly everything on what we need
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kendu2412 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kendu2412 Ad-Free

18th August 2016, 10:33 PM |#2  

More
Nice

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
18th August 2016, 10:37 PM |#3  
Flag Tucson, AZ
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Mine is submission approved, preparing for shipment. I was going to get a Gear Fit 2, but opted for the 256GB microSD card. Even though I have a 200GB microSD from LG's promotion with the V10.
18th August 2016, 10:40 PM |#4  
Flag Winston Salem
Thanks Meter: 264

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kendu2412

I just got my Note 7 today as of 08/18 with T Mobile . After received my device , I submitted my promotion with 256 SD Card and got Approved and preparing for shipment after 2 hours. This time is quicker than S7-S7e promotion ..

T-Mo didn't supply a receipt. what did you use?
18th August 2016, 10:43 PM |#5  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jutaejrtouch

I went to MyTmobile , click View Activity and then go to Order Status page , you will see your order on note 7 . After that , click on More Details.

Screenshot that More Details page , they show exactly everything on what we need
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kendu2412 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kendu2412 Ad-Free
18th August 2016, 10:44 PM |#6  
Flag Tucson, AZ
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jutaejrtouch

I used the lease agreement PDF from your activity page or myTmobile. Just saved a screenshot and sent it to them.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raiden8816 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Raiden8816 Ad-Free
18th August 2016, 10:45 PM |#7  
Flag Winston Salem
Thanks Meter: 264

More
Quote:

I went to MyTmobile , click View Activity and then go to Order Status page , you will see your order on note 7 . After that , click on More Details.

Ok thank you!
19th August 2016, 12:37 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Mine appears to have been accepted.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20160818-184236.jpg
Views:	1774
Size:	255.5 KB
ID:	3846975  
19th August 2016, 02:30 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 119

More
Question mine says approved but i dont recall entering an address. Does anyone remember if it was asked for?

19th August 2016, 02:52 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberguycpt

Question mine says approved but i dont recall entering an address. Does anyone remember if it was asked for?

I don't recall entering one. It'll probably just take it from your receipt or your providers account

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk
19th August 2016, 03:07 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 1,400

More
Quote:

Here is where you can get receipt to submit with your form :
+ I went to MyTmobile , click View Activity and then go to Order Status page , you will see your order on note 7 . After that , click on More Details.

did they email you your approve or is there a website you check?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)