Choose From Total Stock Rom
Choose From Debloted Rom 70 Apps Removed
Choose From BS Free Over 120 Apps Removed
Choose PlayStore Rom Over 120 Apps Removed Plus All Samsung Apps Replaced With Google Apps
Native Call Recording With Automatic Call Recording Feature
Ad Host Blocking
KeyLight Duration Settings
Phone Testing Menu For System Selection Control
Stock Kernel So No Lag
T-Mobile Firmware G935TUVS4BQC1
This Is An Adb Install
QC1 Firmware (Latest Firmware!!)
This File will need copied to phone
Copy This zip to your phone
Preparing Your Phone For Flashing From Any Build
Instructions For Comming From A Marshmallow Build.
1A. Download T-Mobile G935TUVS4BQC1 Firmware and S7Root_Unroot_SU_2_79_Simply_Root_Flashfire.zip
2A. Unzip S7Root_Unroot_SU_2_79_Simply_Root_Flashfire.zip
3A. Reboot Phone To Download Mode (PWR + VolDwn+Home)
4A. In Odin Load All 4 files from the Tmobile G935TUVS4BQC1 Firmware in the proper slots and flash
5A. Phone will reboot and erase data then reboot to setup.
6A. Go through setup skip adding any accounts
7A. Reboot Phone To Download Mode And Flash Nougat_S7_Edge_EngBoot.tar.md5 In AP Slot Phone will reboot
8A. Make sure phone is plugged into your computer wait for it to connect
9A. Run the root.bat file in the S7Root_Unroot_SU_2_79_Simply_Root_Flashfire. If you Have Windows 10 from inside the S7Root_Unroot_SU_2_79_Simply_Root_Flashfireyou may need press and hold shift and right click and click open command window here from the dialog box then in command prompt type root.bat and hit enter
10A. Phone will reboot
11A. You can then skip to number 5 on Install Instructions below
Instructions If Already On A Nougat Build
1B.Reboot Phone to Download
2B. In Odin Flash BL_G935TUVS4BQC1_CL10376601_QB12919913_REV02_user_ low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 In BL slot
CP_G935TUVS4BQC1_CL10376601_QB12919913_REV02_user_ low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 In CP Slot
3B. Return to main direction.
If Your On Rooted Nougat Skip To Number 5.
1. Shut off the phone and boot into download mode (volume down, home, and power). Use Odin And Flash Nougat_S7_Edge_EngBoot.tar.md5 In AP Slot
2. When the phone reboots, plug in phone to computer unlock developer options and enable USB debugging and Disable Verify Apps Over USB.
3. Unzip the S7Root_Unroot_SU_2_79_Simply_Root_Flashfire.zip and run root.bat from your PC. If you Have Windows 10 from inside the S7Root_Unroot_SU_2_79_Simply_Root_Flashfire folder you may need press and hold shift and right click and click open command window here from the dialog box then in command prompt type root.bat and hit enter
4. This will install root and flashfire when done phone will reboot
5. Make sure FlashFire.apk is installed
6. Go into FlashFire settings and click option to allow flashing Bootloaders.
7. Now open Trust system as original and set to never
8. Click Add Firmware and choose AP_G935TUVS4BQC1_CL10376601_QB12919913_REV02_user_ low_ship_MULTI_CERT_meta.tar.md5
9. In Dialog box select all partitions to flash.
10. In Dialog Box For Everroot Inject SuperSu Uncheck This DO NOT INJECT SUPER SU
12. Click Add Zip and choose VZW_TMO_HYBRID_PLAYSTORE_BS_FREE_NoNaMe_QC1_V13.zi p
13. Make Sure That System Is Mounted when flashfire asks.
14. If you want to restore a FlashFire Data backup click Add Restore and choose you Data backup only
15. Click Add wipe and choose to Wipe Dalvik Cache And Cache
15. Make sure the AP Firmware is being flashed first Then zip Then Data Backup Then Wipe. Click Flash. FlashFire will flash firmware the aroma dialog will open go through aroma setup
Attachment 4088884 Attachment 4088925 Attachment 4088926
16. Phone will need to be rerooted when process completed
Phone will say your still on QB1 Firmware this is because I forgot to change build.prop. You are indeed on Latest QC1 firmware and this will not affect anything. I will change in next build
Changing Or Reflashing Zip On Current Firmware
Like if you want to change from BS Free To PlayStore
1. In FlashFire Flash AP file from above Follow Instructions 7-10
2.. Choose the zip from above follow 12-13
3. In Aroma you can choose not to wipe data choose your options
Added Choice Of S8 Apps
LauncherAdded CSC stuff from QC1 build
Gallery with updated S7 camera S8 camera FC
S Browser Beta
Add back some of the files from being debloated like
Samsung Print Spool
And A few more you guys requested
Added eng kernel to install by default for root
@jds3118 Custom Echoe Rom theme will install on boot...needs reboot for full theme to take effect...
Status bar mods
Wifi/signal bar mods
Color change icon mod
Gif in notification drop-down
Change/remove carrier names
And much more...
THANKS AND CREDITS
@jds3118 for testing and providing files and bootlooping his phone countless times for me
Gharrington for his awesome 3minitbattery mod...
NoNaMe rom development team for their incredible mods and rom control app...
@malbert16442 for his black themes
Xda for all the great guides to accomplish this...