[Rom] [T-MOBILE_QF6_Hybrid_Nougat_Rom_FlashFire_Install][Status Official For TMO]

Search This thread

bbvd

Sep 27, 2010
Is there any way to remove the adblock without rooting or going through the whole process from start? Some websites are not leading for me and I am really getting frustrated with not being able to replace the hosts file back to stock one.

If I have to root, which kernel do I need to reflash for T-Mo once I do the engbot loaded and root going?

stang5litre

Sep 11, 2012
Columbus
Is there any way to remove the adblock without rooting or going through the whole process from start? Some websites are not leading for me and I am really getting frustrated with not being able to replace the hosts file back to stock one.

If I have to root, which kernel do I need to reflash for T-Mo once I do the engbot loaded and root going?
Just Odin eng kernel and use adb to remove adaway. If you don't know how to use adb then root.bat and remove it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Hellzbellz123

Dec 3, 2017
Here is latest root zip with SuperSU 2.82

This root method will reset your fingerprints and lockscreen security it will also fix fingerprint issue this should help with issues of not recognizing your fingerprint after you root. I had to modify the latest SuperSu to get root to stick on SuperSU 2.82.
Here is a what I did:
The new supolicy from 2.82 Version was causing root not to stick. So I used the supolicy from 2.81 Version. I modded the SuperSu.apk to ingnore the supolicy not being 2.82 Version So you wont get asked to update the SuperSU binaries.
The SU binary is updated to 2.82 and all other files.
If you delete SuperSU apk dont reinstall it from playstore use the one in Above zip

How long does this method take, im a paranoid bastard apparently ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

jrkruse

Recognized Contributor
Aug 9, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
Ok so I have been away for awhile but have been helping @stang5litre on his rom and together we have come up with a pretty great rom. This has all his Rom Control Mods from his other roms and has a new little feature added. The ability to root and unroot rom as you see fit. The unroot feature is achieved by simply flashing a zip in flashfire and you are automatically unrooted and will pass safetynet check and samsung pay will work and all most all custom features of rom will also work. Now to reroot all you simply must do is flash engboot.img in odin thats it no adb root bat or nothing else and as soon as you unroot again safetynet and samsung pay will work again. Wifi and Volte is also working for Tmobile ATT and Verizon sorry no sprint support for volte or wificalling yet. Also I have figured a way to have system root or the modified systemless root you are all using now. You choose on install what you want. This rom is for S7e and S7 users. @stang5litre has his own site and the rom is available there. Here is the link
stang5litre-roms.proboards.com

rockspin

Jul 2, 2010
Los Angeles
Ok so I have been away for awhile but have been helping @stang5litre on his rom and together we have come up with a pretty great rom. This has all his Rom Control Mods from his other roms and has a new little feature added. The ability to root and unroot rom as you see fit. The unroot feature is achieved by simply flashing a zip in flashfire and you are automatically unrooted and will pass safetynet check and samsung pay will work and all most all custom features of rom will also work. Now to reroot all you simply must do is flash engboot.img in odin thats it no adb root bat or nothing else and as soon as you unroot again safetynet and samsung pay will work again. Wifi and Volte is also working for Tmobile ATT and Verizon sorry no sprint support for volte or wificalling yet. Also I have figured a way to have system root or the modified systemless root you are all using now. You choose on install what you want. This rom is for S7e and S7 users. @stang5litre has his own site and the rom is available there. Here is the link

MASSIVE THANK YOU!!!:good::good::good::good:

mkutsen

Sep 10, 2007

Thanks!!

1. Does Wi-Fi Calling and Android Pay work on the ROOTED version of his ROM?
2. Video Calling?
3. Snapchat - do you have to log in before you root?
4. Android Pay on the rooted?
5. Any lag on the rooted version similar to what we experienced here with ENG kenrel?

I posted all these questions on stang5litre's thread but just wandered if you have any tips?

Thanks!

Reactions: knightmarez28

redfalcon382

Jan 28, 2015
Tmobile S7 edge now with verison?

Flash fire closes i unistalled re rooted, reset phone every time it get to checking pro the app closes

Last edited:

redfalcon382

Jan 28, 2015
WOW

The only solution that worked for me was to close Flashfire, go into phone's settings, manually set the date on or before 30 Mar 2018, open Flashfire, and buy pro version for ~$3.95.
HOW MAN I TRIED EVERYTHING HOW DOES THE DATE ALLOW ME TO FINALLY OPEN IT WOW WOW THANK YOU SO MUCH MAN I MEAN WOW DIDNT EVEN HAVE TO DOWNLOAD ANYTHING YOU NEED TO WORK for xda lmao

Wuger

Apr 24, 2018
Kernel Adiutor says NO ROOT

I went through the steps and everything seemed to go smoothly, but when I go to kernel adiutor it says "no root". Not sure what went wrong?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Latest T-Mobile QF6 Nougat Firmware​
    Give this guy @umaro some thanks he worked on this until it became reality even when I gave up

T-Mobile S7 Flat Can Be Found Here

This rom will give you a modded nonrooted rom that will pass safetynet checks with working samsung pay. No lag because stock boot.img is used

Files To Download
    TMO_Odin_Firmware.zip

FlashFire_Flashable_Firmware.zip

TMO_HYBRID_PLAYSTORE_BS_FREE_NoNaMe_QF6_V4.zip

ADB_Root_Files.zip

This will wipe your phone

1. Unzip TMO_Odin_Firmware.zip use odin and flash these files

2. Go through setup unzip ADB_Root_Files.zip flash eng boot.img with odin then root

3. Unzip FlashFire_Flashable_Firmware.zip and copy the AP file to your phone

4. Copy TMO_HYBRID_PLAYSTORE_BS_FREE_NoNaMe_QF6_V4.zip to your phone

5. Use flashfire choose add zip and choose TMO_HYBRID_PLAYSTORE_BS_FREE_NoNaMe_QF6_V4.zip make sure to mount system

6. Then click add firmware and choose the Flashfire AP file you copied to your phone. Select all partitions

7. Do not inject SuperSU
    The flash order should be AP firmware then the rom zip

8. Click Flash

9. In aroma choose full wipe
    First boot will take 10+ minutes too boot

Playstore Mods fixed

MODS- (NoNaMeRomControl)

3minitbattery
    Speed meter
    Status bar mods
    Center clock
    Wifi/signal bar mods
    Color change icon mod
    Custom backgrounds
    Notification drop-down
    Incallui background
    Gif in notification drop-down
    Change/remove carrier names
    And much more...

Bugs:
    Do Not Use Package Disabler Or AdHell If You Choose NoNaMe Mods
    Volume Panel Sliders Have A Bug With NoNaMe Mods

THANKS AND CREDITS
    @jds3118 for testing and providing files and bootlooping his phone countless times for me

Gharrington for his awesome 3minitbattery mod...

NoNaMe rom development team for their incredible mods and rom control app...

@malbert16442 for his black themes

Xda for all the great guides to accomplish this...

RomControl Source
    @jrkruse You are a big thank you for supersu no words very grateful for all your great work thanks

Sent from my SM-G935T using XDA-Developers Legacy app

YES!! Thank you for the updated SuperSu!!:cool: :good::good:

Here is latest root zip with SuperSU 2.82
    Nougat_S7_Root_2_82_All_Carriers_V1.zip

This root method will reset your fingerprints and lockscreen security it will also fix fingerprint issue this should help with issues of not recognizing your fingerprint after you root. I had to modify the latest SuperSu to get root to stick on SuperSU 2.82.
    Here is a what I did:
    The new supolicy from 2.82 Version was causing root not to stick. So I used the supolicy from 2.81 Version. I modded the SuperSu.apk to ingnore the supolicy not being 2.82 Version So you wont get asked to update the SuperSU binaries.
    The SU binary is updated to 2.82 and all other files.
    If you delete SuperSU apk dont reinstall it from playstore use the one in Above zip
    Did @jrkruse release it? Or were you stalking his AFH files? People have done that before and I don't recommend that, he will upload thing to share with others to test and may have bugs. Sharing his links without checking will only cause trouble. Last time people did that on his/our MM builds he started uploading to private files. Would you like that to happen again? Think before you post there may be a reason he didn't post it here. Just letting people know before devices are bricked flashing bootloaders.

Sent from my SM-G935T using XDA-Developers Legacy app
    Your correct my friend. The latest build was Verizon changes only nothing at all was changed in TMO part of zip. When I change something for you guys I will post. Your going to get a nice treat here before long me and @jds3118 are cooking something up
    Ok little teaser for ya, sorry @jrkruse I couldn't resist lol don't get mad bro, and you guys are really going to have to thank @jrkruse he has put a lot of time and put his skills to the test with this little project I'm just glad to be a part of it... 1490907132680.jpg1490907142526.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using XDA-Developers Legacy app
    looks like this project has been abandoned by the dev.
    I have been taking a needed break. I will update all my s7 roms including this one in the next few days