FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

how to root android emulator?

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By saahil40, Junior Member on 15th July 2019, 10:22 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
i have installed android studio and using Android 7.0 API 24 android virtual device.. i wanted to install xposed on it but for that i need root access...
i tried to start virtual device from emulator command line by using -writable-system .. after i used root and remount command through adb and pushed su to /system/bin/su and give permissions to it
after i installed supersu apk and rooted device succesfully.. but issue is when i reboot virtual device it go into bootloop.. if i do cold boot from android studio it again loose root access..
kindly suggest what i do.. i read somewhere to copy system.img from temp folder but i am not able to find system.img in any temp folder

PS::I AM USING WINDOWS 7

30th July 2019, 06:11 AM |#2  
Flag Ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saahil40

i have installed android studio and using Android 7.0 API 24 android virtual device.. i wanted to install xposed on it but for that i need root access...
i tried to start virtual device from emulator command line by using -writable-system .. after i used root and remount command through adb and pushed su to /system/bin/su and give permissions to it
after i installed supersu apk and rooted device succesfully.. but issue is when i reboot virtual device it go into bootloop.. if i do cold boot from android studio it again loose root access..
kindly suggest what i do.. i read somewhere to copy system.img from temp folder but i am not able to find system.img in any temp folder

PS::I AM USING WINDOWS 7

I suggest you to use Instapaper. Because it offers a Kindle app for Amazon's eReaders that let you read text-based versions of your saved articles. These text-only versions are designed to be easily read on eInk displays. You can shift the articles via USB, or set up wireless delivery via a newsletter that can be automatically downloaded to your Kindle as often as once per day. Once downloaded, the articles are accessible even when you're away from wifi.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)