FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Design for your app. 4FREE

20 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By b3rsus, Junior Member on 10th March 2019, 02:05 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hey guys!
My name is Bersus, I am a designer and a winner of several awards and who is looking for a new outstanding project to take part in.
I've started from a clean sheet and successfully released dozens of projects, including shops (online and offline), websites and mobile apps.

I am not looking for a paid job. My main goals are to get a great development experience and find new interesting teammates and friends also.
Especially I would like to participate in crowd psychology, viral advertising, blackhat SEO and privacy projects.

Please have a look at my portfolio at BERSUSDESIGN.COM
My cases on BEHANCE

If it is possible to help you with a high-quality design for your project please don't hesitate to contact me.
I believe TOGETHER WE COULD CREATE MORE!

17th August 2019, 02:49 PM |#2  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by b3rsus

Hey guys!
My name is Bersus, I am a designer and a winner of several awards and who is looking for a new outstanding project to take part in.
I've started from a clean sheet and successfully released dozens of projects, including shops (online and offline), websites and mobile apps.

I am not looking for a paid job. My main goals are to get a great development experience and find new interesting teammates and friends also.
Especially I would like to participate in crowd psychology, viral advertising, blackhat SEO and privacy projects.

Please have a look at my portfolio at BERSUSDESIGN.COM
My cases on BEHANCE

If it is possible to help you with a high-quality design for your project please don't hesitate to contact me.
I believe TOGETHER WE COULD CREATE MORE!

Hello
Do you think you can help me on my new project, its android app. app design is ready, I am looking for app icon and app graphics for playstore ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)