Need help with design process!

Search This thread

ZShively37

Jan 23, 2017
All I need is the process (on paper) the steps for having the rights steps to an app. I have the name, idea and some graphics ideas, as well as the splash screen, launch and re-launch screen. What else would be important to add?

ck1989

Oct 29, 2015
How to create the perfect design process -

1. Research

2. Define and develop

3.Visual concepts

4.Presenting ideas

5.. Refine

6.. Deliver.
lllll

Honestly man. i was in that situation for the longest time. Wanted to get into Icon Design. agree to paying for info on getting started no oknowledge in Adobe. that was my first mistake. now have my set decent with reqourses and idea.

almost gave up. but realized this is what i love tou doing. i work full time and desine on the side. havent made monetly. but ill get it ven peopple
OK: I highly recond adoible illustraetlmęr
message me cjkconcepts@gmail.com and ill get back you happily.

just want to do nice things for people in need to move themselves forward. i keep giving me than reacieving. lets get. Be i touch Ive been doing drafting desinng. ocon. logo. U DA "

TEAM UO. NOTHING MORE THAN IDBLIKE HSBEINGBA

Last edited:

volt23

Jul 25, 2017
All I need is the process (on paper) the steps for having the rights steps to an app. I have the name, idea and some graphics ideas, as well as the splash screen, launch and re-launch screen. What else would be important to add?
Make a short brief via contents that ck1989 has provided then send it to local web studios, that can review and correct some topics of your brief for free in some cases.