FORUMS

What is UI UX Design?

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

Post Reply Email Thread
Finally, you have decided what your product is going to look like and how you want your user to experience it. If you ever wanted to know what is UI UX design all about? Then this is the simplest way to understand them. The UI also called the user interface is responsible for giving the important pointers to the user suggesting the next move. The UX also is known as the user experience gives the user a good experience after following the pointers. Well, this is for the layman to understand the difference between the UI vs UX. ( delimp.com/what-is-ui-vs-ux-design-and-the-difference )
20th December 2019, 08:34 AM |#2  

More
Lightbulb Why Should You Choose Minimalistic UI Design for Your Mobile App?
As soon as you install an app and open it for the first time, what is the first thing that instantly catches your attention? Well, for many out there, it has to be its design. If an app design is intuitive, it is certain to enamor the user and next they would focus on the features. However, if an app is highly-features, but has a boring or complex design, then the users are certain to uninstall it soon enough.
16th January 2020, 07:22 AM |#3  

More
UI/UX Design
The “UI” in UI design stands for “user interface.” The user interface is the graphical layout of the application. “UX” stands for “user experience.” A user’s experience of the app is determined by how they interact with it.
28th January 2020, 06:40 AM |#4  

More
Noob
I need to learn UX or UI designing, where I should go, or how many times it takes? please reply
4th March 2020, 05:28 AM |#5  
Flag Los Angeles

More
What is UI UX Design?
UX design introduces to the term “user experience design”, while UI stands for “user interface design”.
On the most basic level, UI is built up of all the elements that allow someone to communicate with a product or service. UX, on the other hand, is what the individual communicating with that product or service gets away from the entire experience.
10th May 2020, 07:03 PM |#6  

More
Difference Between UI and UX design
If you want to understand the difference between UI and UX, I advise you to read the blog articles gapsystudio.com/blog/ui-vs-ux-design/. The article The difference between UI and UX design describes each of the terms in detail.
11th June 2020, 10:45 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
the ui Is "Simply" part of UX, that is a general and more complex topic.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8T
10th August 2020, 08:25 AM |#8  

More
According to my point of view, UX design is the process that provides meaningful and relevant experiences to users.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)