FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Which Cross Platform mobile app development tools should i choose

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

Post Reply Email Thread
Which Cross Platform mobile app development tools should i choose for mobile app development
The Following User Says Thank You to mobilepundits For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mobilepundits Ad-Free

22nd July 2014, 04:58 PM |#2  

More
Try Unity 3D. It offers much possibilities and you can find much ressources.
The Following User Says Thank You to WeAreInTrouble For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift WeAreInTrouble Ad-Free
24th July 2014, 01:51 PM |#3  
Flag London, ON
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Super Wilmer
We've been looking at porting to libGDX which is java based, and can port to iOS and HTML5, since our game Super Wilmer is java based makes the most sense. But I've also been reviewing unity, C# scripting, very visual comes with a large bag of goodies. We are a small 2 man Indie team, that build games outside of our full time jobs, so are looking to cut down our development time, so perhaps we start looking at this Unity.
3rd August 2014, 07:03 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
I think Corona also crossbuilds.
3rd August 2014, 04:28 PM |#5  

More
Anyone use coco2dx ??
2nd September 2014, 02:41 PM |#6  
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 0

Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobilepundits

Which Cross Platform mobile app development tools should i choose for mobile app development

I use Corona for a year now, and its quite good. Its main for game development, but i created some nice apps with it.
23rd September 2014, 09:42 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yapyeeleck

Anyone use coco2dx ??

I use cocos2d-x It is quite good if you're not afraid of C++ and want to make a really cross-platform game.
16th October 2014, 12:35 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Cocos2d is great use it.
19th October 2014, 06:50 PM |#9  

More
I use cocos2d-x it is awesome and with a bit of searching on their site you find an awesome documemtation

Sent from my P6-U06 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to xceptboga For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xceptboga Ad-Free
23rd October 2014, 09:06 AM |#10  

More
Just say thanks i learned a lot
4th December 2014, 08:18 PM |#11  

More
Calculator
As a user of unity since version 4.1.2, I can definitely recomend you this engine. Among other great features, cross platform development is the killer one - if you aim to be on many platforms (and I'm sure, sooner or later you'll want to), you can save huge amount of time with it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)