FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Pine: A new cross platform framework for Android, iOS, Windows and Mac

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By pineframework, Junior Member on 19th June 2019, 01:44 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi all!

I am excited to share a project I have been personally working on for a few years now. I call it Pine, and it is a new cross platform framework for developing apps for Android, iOS, Windows and Mac. It is a modification and extension of the LibGDX game framework, so apps are written in Java, hardware rendered, and extremely fast and smooth. Pine will be released open-source under the Apache 2.0 licence, and it only needs a few more months work before it can be released.

I would be extremely grateful if people could please support this project, more details about how it works and some of the things it can do, including demo apps for Android and Windows, are available on my kickstarter campaign.

I can't post URL's due to being a new user, but if you google "Pine Cross Platform Framework" you will find it.

I have tried posting this around on a few forums but people report it as a scam. Please, if you feel like it may be a scam, just check out the demos. My Android app at least is only available on the official Play Store. Also, there are certain things in the demos that prove the apps are built using this new framework. For example my 'Perspective Group', which allows rendering all 2D elements in 3D. This can be seen on the 'Videos' page - with a video playing while it spins in 3D, and the 'Fun Layout Example' page - which demonstrates an interactive 3D carousel. These things can't be done natively, and I don't think any other cross platform frameworks can do it either.

Thanks guys, and I hope you like it!

All the best,
Graham

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)