FORUMS

HISuite Proxy ( Huawei Phones' Updater & Soft-Brick Fixer )

204 posts
Thanks Meter: 56
 
View First Unread Post Reply Email Thread
Introduction
Simply this application reverse engineers ( modifies ) HISuite, to be able to manipulate its Huawei servers' response data for installing official roms of Huawei, customarily.

Features
  • Support for OTA ROMs
  • Support for FullOTA ROMs ( Consists of three packages, Base, CUST, Pre-Loaded )
  • Support for Roll back ROMs ( kind of full ROM )
  • Support for Developer ROMs
  • Support for System Recovery ROMS
  • HISuite Error Handler

Screanshots

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.PNG
Views:	970
Size:	79.5 KB
ID:	4994331Click image for larger version

Name:	2.PNG
Views:	976
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	4994333[


Prerequisites
Hypothesis
If we boot the phone into Fastboot and setup a custom global ROM for our "Chinese" phone model will we be able to re-brand it?
( Someone please take the effort of bricking your phone )


Setup Guide & Download
Special thanks to my friend @nomone for beta testing and the idea of system recovery support.
14th April 2020, 07:11 PM |#2  
nomone's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 70
 
More
I unbricked my Mate 10 Pro with this tool. Very helpful

Sent from my Huawei Mate 10 using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to nomone For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nomone Ad-Free
19th April 2020, 12:49 AM |#3  
pogi.paul0119's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 268
 
More
May​ I ask, does it work on all mate models?
19th April 2020, 01:04 AM |#4  
nambavuong's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ho Chi Minh
Thanks Meter: 3,650
 
More
Wow 🤩🤩🤩
19th April 2020, 02:42 AM |#5  
nomone's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 70
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pogi.paul0119

May​ I ask, does it work on all mate models?

All models, not just mate. It forces the upgrade you want

Sent from my Huawei Mate 10 using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to nomone For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nomone Ad-Free
19th April 2020, 10:24 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
@IProfessor Thank you for the hint to use the HiSuite Proxy SW, it looks really good.
But I have one question.
I searched in the TEAM MT Database for the wanted Firmware. I took the Version SHT-AL09C432B163 (8.0.0.163) (FullOTA-MF).
I get the following files from the filelist: (the links are in this Post, I'm not allowed to make a new entry with external links)
- update.zip
- update_full_SHT-AL09_hw_eu.zip
- update_data_full_public.zip

Can you say me how do I have to insert these three links in the HiSuite Proxy software?
Or where I can find the links I need?

I have to downgrade to version B163 or below.

Devicedata:
Model: SHT-AL09
Build-Number 9.10.0334 (C342E3R1P3)
19th April 2020, 10:54 AM |#7  
nomone's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 70
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by he_brandt

@IProfessor Thank you for the hint to use the HiSuite Proxy SW, it looks really good.
But I have one question.
I searched in the TEAM MT Database for the wanted Firmware. I took the Version SHT-AL09C432B163 (8.0.0.163) (FullOTA-MF).
I get the following files from the filelist: (the links are in this Post, I'm not allowed to make a new entry with external links)
- update.zip
- update_full_SHT-AL09_hw_eu.zip
- update_data_full_public.zip

Can you say me how do I have to insert these three links in the HiSuite Proxy software?
Or where I can find the links I need?

I have to downgrade to version B163 or below.

Devicedata:
Model: SHT-AL09
Build-Number 9.10.0334 (C342E3R1P3)

I can confirm you that downgrade is possible, I've tried with my Mate 10 Pro and the update appeared. But I don't know how to use the other two packages in the build, I think it's better to don't go forward because if we don't understand exactly what HiSuite wants we could brick the device.

Little hint: if HiSuite still doesn't see any upgrade check Rollback Os or Developer Os on HiSuite proxy and when HiSuite shows there are no update click switch to another version

Sent from my Huawei Mate 10 using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to nomone For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nomone Ad-Free
19th April 2020, 06:30 PM |#8  
IProfessor's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 56
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by he_brandt

@IProfessor Thank you for the hint to use the HiSuite Proxy SW, it looks really good.
But I have one question.
I searched in the TEAM MT Database for the wanted Firmware. I took the Version SHT-AL09C432B163 (8.0.0.163) (FullOTA-MF).
I get the following files from the filelist: (the links are in this Post, I'm not allowed to make a new entry with external links)
- update.zip
- update_full_SHT-AL09_hw_eu.zip
- update_data_full_public.zip

Can you say me how do I have to insert these three links in the HiSuite Proxy software?
Or where I can find the links I need?

I have to downgrade to version B163 or below.

Devicedata:
Model: SHT-AL09
Build-Number 9.10.0334 (C342E3R1P3)

Apparently roll back roms are consist of two files only, CUST And Preload ex:

http://update.dbankcdn.com/TDS/data/...l/filelist.xml ( Named as BLA-L29-CUST 9.0.0.2(C185) )
http://update.dbankcdn.com/TDS/data/...l/filelist.xml

( I've got those from official requests of HiSuite )

If you can find such files for your phone I guess then you just have to put them in the app and keep url of Base rom empty.
if no then you could go by the other way, System Recovery

Pick a full rom, CUST and prelaod of it, boot into fastboot and let it do the job ( notice that I guess you'll lose your internal data in this process )

I've tried finding rom for your phone, that's 8.0, unfortunately I couldn't find a 8.0 CUST neither 8.0 Preload for any region of your phone...

Though I found a full package for your phone, versioned as 8.0, you might try that alone in reovery mode it will either work or bug it up, wanna risk for the sake of science?
http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/d.../changelog.xml

( Though as it's one filelist that includes several zip packages, I guess hisuite gonna bring all of those and make it work out for them )
20th April 2020, 01:05 PM |#9  
Sergiocubano1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
hi, does this work for the alp-l09 mate 10 model ?, because I have mine brickened and I would like to repair it, although I have also searched and there is no emui 10 for my model I think

Enviado desde mi RMX1931 mediante Tapatalk
20th April 2020, 01:11 PM |#10  
nomone's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 70
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergiocubano1

hi, does this work for the alp-l09 mate 10 model ?, because I have mine brickened and I would like to repair it, although I have also searched and there is no emui 10 for my model I think

Enviado desde mi RMX1931 mediante Tapatalk

Yes if it's softbricked (fastboot works) you'll be able to recover it as I did.

If you want to update there's no way for ALP-L09 because Huawei didn't release emui 10 firmwares

Sent from my Huawei Mate 10 using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to nomone For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nomone Ad-Free
20th April 2020, 01:12 PM |#11  
Sergiocubano1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomone

Yes if it's softbricked (fastboot works) you'll be able to recover it as I did.

If you want to update there's no way for ALP-L09 because Huawei didn't release emui 10 firmwares

Sent from my Huawei Mate 10 using XDA Labs

Send me privately how to do it please

Enviado desde mi RMX1931 mediante Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
custom hisuite, hisuite, huawei, modified hisuite, unbrick huawei phone

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread