I've been working on this library for couple of weeks. It's based on a new and trending UI/UX for the Navigation Bar. I thought, It would be good to make it easy for other developer to build beautiful Navigation Bar. I would like to see what you think about it and I hope someone will will find it useful.
Github project page: https://github.com/gauravk95/bubble-navigation
Apache License 2.0.
- Support for API Level 16+
- Highly customizable
- Light weight and easy-to-use
- Supports TransitionDrawable for cool state changes
- 2 types of NavigationView for different use cases
- BubbleNavigationConstraintView: supports spread, inside and packed mode
- BubbleNavigationLinearView: allows equal distribution using weight or packed mode
- Bonus BubbleToggleView to create new UI components, other than navigation