Asus TF300T - TF101
Android App | Audio Enhancer | Alsa Mixer | Media Scanner filters | GPS quickFix
(Some of the features requires root)
After the TF101 , K.A.T toolbox is now available for the TF300T
Latest K.A.T version :
For KatKiss 7.X: K.A.T_V2.4.2.apk (Requires KatKiss 7.X >=V011)
For KatKiss 6.0 : K.A.T_V2.2.0.apk
For KatKiss 5.1 : K.A.T_V2.1.0.apk
2.2.0 - 2.1.0 - 2.0.1 - 1.5.3 - 1.5.2 - 1.5.1 - 1.5.0 - 1.4.2 - 1.4.1 - 1.4.0 - 1.3.2 - 1.3.1 - 1.2.7 - 1.2.5 - 1.2.4 - 1.2.3 - 1.2.2 - 1.2.0 - 1.1.7 - 1.1.6 - 1.1.4 - 1.1.3 - 1.1.2
- Ability to control individually the hardware volume mixers of the WM8903 sound chip (hardware levels are lower than the max by default, and android controls only the software volumes)
- Audio quality & level enhancement (optimized WM8903 register values for best quality)
- Predefined optimized profiles that can be applied at boot and run time
- Pre Amp Boost
- Speaker front boost( DAC L+R merge)
- Abitility to link Speakers and Headphone analog volume with the volume keys and cascade analog with android digital level.
(Only use the volume keys to control the volume in that case, do not use the digital android volume or another app) see post #2
- reinit FM34 DSP
* Install section allows you to install the different patches/features and fixes
- Ad-blocker (host file replacement)
- GPS assistance Fix (needs reboot after install)
- Allows you to configure the KAT MediaScanner filters (whitelist, blacklist, alwaysadd directories, disable scan completely) Requires compatible rom like KatKiss
- Allows you to mount / unmount drives (with full write NTFS support too)
See post #2 for more details.
See post #3 for compatibility reports, please report if a feature works for you (indicates which feature/version), and with which tablet/ROM/Kernel combination and versions you tested it with.
That way I can update the compatibility post.
Disclaimer: The usual
Use at your own risk, I won't be responsible for any damages caused to your Transformer or to yourself.
In most cases if something breaks, flashing a rom on top should fix it.
Please don't repackage or redistribute K.A.T in another thread, as it'll just make it very difficult for me to maintain and understand user feedback if your repackaged version is broken, has too many differences or is outdated.
Also feel free to mention that you've reused some of the K.A.T enhancements but don't call it K.A.T, as if you do that will just generate confusion in user's mind as to where and what is K.A.T.
- Dan Pollock for the original ad-blocker file http://someonewhocares.org/hosts/
K.A.T - Kat Android Toolbox, App for all devices (see above for details)
Last Updated 2016-10-30