FORUMS

TF300T damaged, no touch, how to move data?

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Tnjman, Junior Member on 25th December 2019, 05:34 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
CANNOT hook USB or blue tooth, because you have to "touch" the screen to "confirm", but screen cracked! Touch does not work.
What are my options to move or save pictures and data? No backup, since I had "synch to google" disabled for various reasons (multiple androids were backing up, didnt want them to step on each other.

1. What specific docking keyboard(s) will work with the TF300T? I do see some listed for TF100 and TF201, etc. Was the docking keyboard universal among TF100 to TF300 models? And would that likely be an option, or does docking also ask for confirmation, like switching from tablet mode?
2. Alternatively, can I remove the "internal" (built-in") data storage and move it to another known good TF300T; or is it soldered on? I bought an identical model tablet, fyi.
3. Or can I move the entire "guts" from the one with cracked screen into the one with good screen?
Please help, if you can; some Christmas pictures are stuck in limbo! Thanks in advance!
10th May 2020, 01:38 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Connect mouse via OTG
10th May 2020, 07:39 AM |#3  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 420

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnjman

What specific docking keyboard(s) will work with the TF300T?

https://www.amazon.com/ASUS-Transfor...9092366&sr=8-1
There is a touchpad on the keyboard. You can also connect a mouse. The tablet works like a notebook!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)