FORUMS

Use Asus Tf300t as monitor for Smartphone

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By bapttack, Junior Member on 17th October 2016, 05:24 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello,
My old asus tf300t is beginning to be quite slow, and i need it to read and edit documents quite often.
I have a nexus 5 which quite does the trick, but the lack of keyboard and its little size makes it hard to take notes with.
As the asus tf300t has a usb port on its keyboard, i'm wondering if i could connect my smartphone to it, and basically use my smartphone with the screen and keyboard of the tablet. All this with a usb cable.
do you know a trick or an app that could do this?
Thanks a lot

Ps: if there is already a thread about this sorry, i've been looking for this a while and couldn't find anything.
23rd November 2016, 04:59 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Have you looked at Synergy?
23rd November 2016, 12:09 PM |#3  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 421

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bapttack

Hello,
My old asus tf300t is beginning to be quite slow, and i need it to read and edit documents quite often.
I have a nexus 5 which quite does the trick, but the lack of keyboard and its little size makes it hard to take notes with.
As the asus tf300t has a usb port on its keyboard, i'm wondering if i could connect my smartphone to it, and basically use my smartphone with the screen and keyboard of the tablet. All this with a usb cable.

A much better idea as yours would be an upgrade on one of the best custom rom that gives your tablet a new life.
Please look here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/tran...t/rom-t3453702
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)