Most stable ROM

Search This thread
Dec 26, 2014
I'm looking at updating my current JellyBean table to latest version but having said that i'm more intrested in a stable tablet, can i have some feedback on what people's experience has been with various ROM's and what has been the most stable for them.

All1

Unidave199

Nov 18, 2013
Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 4
I'm looking at updating my current JellyBean table to latest version but having said that i'm more intrested in a stable tablet, can i have some feedback on what people's experience has been with various ROM's and what has been the most stable for them.

All1

That is a no brainer, you need to get the KatKiss Nougatella 7.1 update.
https://xdaforums.com/transformer-tf700/development/rom-t3457417

Its stable and fast! It lets you run just about anything you need. I use this setup as a primary work tablet to manage some Word and Excel documents, web browse for my company webpage content, manage my Emails, and even load converted movies and videos when I have some downtime.

My only suggestion is dont download Google Search/Google Assistant. It can work, but seems to lag a bit. I also recommend just use the stock launcher that comes with the ROM to keep your interface light and responsive.