Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

Stuck on the little android guy.

10 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By The_Bard, Junior Member on 23rd May 2016, 11:46 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I guess there's nothing to be done, but I might as well try asking.

I had an issue with the tablet where it randomly shut the screen down. Haven't been able to figure out if it was a crash, it turned off or just the screen wouldn't turn on anymore.
So I figured I'd do a fresh install and flashed CM on it (had some other rom before). Same issue.
I tried installing yet another rom, but this time it turned off while installing.
Now it's stuck on the updating-Android-logo everytime I boot, both normally and with Power+Vol Down so I can't access fastboot or recovery that way. Leaving it on does nothing even after half a day.

Anything I could try or should I just scrap the thing?

23rd May 2016, 01:25 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 145

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Bard

I guess there's nothing to be done, but I might as well try asking.

I had an issue with the tablet where it randomly shut the screen down. Haven't been able to figure out if it was a crash, it turned off or just the screen wouldn't turn on anymore.
So I figured I'd do a fresh install and flashed CM on it (had some other rom before). Same issue.
I tried installing yet another rom, but this time it turned off while installing.
Now it's stuck on the updating-Android-logo everytime I boot, both normally and with Power+Vol Down so I can't access fastboot or recovery that way. Leaving it on does nothing even after half a day.

Anything I could try or should I just scrap the thing?

Maybe its just the display connector inside the tab whitch is loosing the connection. but be careful opening the tab is pitty

Gesendet von meinem REMIX SK1WG mit Tapatalk
26th May 2016, 01:52 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I've tried that but no luck :| At this point I'm trying forcing the update from the microSD with the original image.
I'll write back if it works for future reference.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)