DBrand Skin

Search This thread

gnabtib8

We all love the finish of the new HTC U Ultra but it's a fingerprint magnet. I'm usually not a fan of skins for phones but this phone needs more grip. After preordering and waiting several weeks it finally came in. I'll report back and see if the skin stays in place and doesn't come off. Overall it's quite awesome build quality and feels extra premium. Are you planning to get a skin from DBrand or Slickwraps. If so post pics and here's mine.

Attachments

• 20170412_114122.jpg
    20170412_114122.jpg
    265.2 KB · Views: 1,197

MaPBe

Nov 6, 2015
I didn't even think about these skins as a solution for the fingerprints but seeing it looks so clean and does not increase the size, Im gonna go for the purple, has to fit so well on black

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I finally got my skin, its looking wonderful
    We all love the finish of the new HTC U Ultra but it's a fingerprint magnet. I'm usually not a fan of skins for phones but this phone needs more grip. After preordering and waiting several weeks it finally came in. I'll report back and see if the skin stays in place and doesn't come off. Overall it's quite awesome build quality and feels extra premium. Are you planning to get a skin from DBrand or Slickwraps. If so post pics and here's mine.
    That's a nice looking skin :)
    I Chose the concrete one Witz the cutout on the Black U ultra, Posting pics when its here