FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

HTC U Ultra aluminium frame / bumper - Devilcase

571 posts
Thanks Meter: 125

By sephstyler, Senior Member on 21st April 2017, 05:55 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hey guys,

Got this from Devilcase - a taiwanese case manufacturer.

Just fitted it, seems nice and high quality. Aluminium, with rubber pads in strategic places where it makes contact with phone itself

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sephstyler For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sephstyler Ad-Free
22nd April 2017, 08:16 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 259

More
Where did you purchase it from and did you manage to find the matching Devilcase glass screen protector
26th April 2017, 07:01 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 125

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8bitbang

Where did you purchase it from and did you manage to find the matching Devilcase glass screen protector

8bit, apologies for the late response.

I got it directly from devilcase at their website. http://www.twdevilcase.com/en/

Yes, I also got their full coverage screen protector (its in the photo if you look closely).

Overall, the alum frame is really nice, top quality, and perfect fit, but it does make the already large phone a little larger. Small hands need not apply at all.
The Following User Says Thank You to sephstyler For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sephstyler Ad-Free
26th April 2017, 10:48 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 200

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sephstyler

...it does make the already large phone a little larger. Small hands need not apply at all.

^ Lol
27th April 2017, 04:07 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 259

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sephstyler

8bit, apologies for the late response.

I got it directly from devilcase at their website. http://www.twdevilcase.com/en/

Yes, I also got their full coverage screen protector (its in the photo if you look closely).

Overall, the alum frame is really nice, top quality, and perfect fit, but it does make the already large phone a little larger. Small hands need not apply at all.

You sold me on it
24th June 2017, 05:03 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
I'd like to ask if the bumper affected your reception? And does the tempered glass have some halo effect around the boarders? Got my Nillkin tempered glass and was so disappointed. After installing it, I just removed it. So much halo effect haha
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)