Display Quality? Who's having issues with light bleed?

Search This thread

blwc

Oct 10, 2014
Honestly I'm a bit disappointed by the quality of the screen. I have some major light bleed at the lower left hand corner of the screen. Hard to unseen once I've noticed it.

Anyone else experiencing the same?

sephstyler

Mar 11, 2009
Sydney
I must be one of the luckier ones. Zero bleed for me.

Mine was a very early unit too (purchased in Taiwan on release day)

Charliebill33

Dec 29, 2015
Seattle, WA
Light bleed from the second screen but only​ when brightness is jacked up, which is often for watching video. No better nor worse than my old V10's 2nd screen but disappointing nonetheless.

Dogmann

Jan 27, 2007
London
Hi all I also have no light bleed anywhere on the screen and have to say I have mine on full brightness nearly all of the time and tend to use dark wallpapers so if it was there would of shown by now. I have to also say the screen is absolutely brilliant being bright and clear and one of the reasons I chose the Ultra was for its super LCD over being a amoled screen.

Marc

blwc

Oct 10, 2014
I just went through 2 white U Ultras in Canada...and sadly...both had the same light bleed issues. I really like the device...but in the end...I had to send them back and get a refund. HTC seems good about it though. Maybe I will pick it up again in another couple of months after a price cut.

continua.mente

Apr 6, 2014
HTC or Amazon recognize the light bleed as a defect that justifies the replacement or return with refund?
I have an HTC U Ultra with a light bleed at the lower left corner

Jigrobo

Jul 26, 2018
Display light leak htc ultra

Yes I'm having the same problem I'm noticing on the left upper corner there is a little leak of light very disappointed because this phone was bought from ebay I'm not going to send it back it will take forever to fix it

demian12

Dec 31, 2011
Yes I'm having the same problem I'm noticing on the left upper corner there is a little leak of light very disappointed because this phone was bought from ebay I'm not going to send it back it will take forever to fix it

I got a light leak too.
I will have to live with that forever. I really wish i could sell it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Lightbleed probably guaranteed from the top half near the camera...
    Worth checking that out too...