FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

activating lastpass accessibility toggle

288 posts
Thanks Meter: 8

By Eggstones, Senior Member on 6th August 2019, 11:41 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Is it possible to use tasker to switch on lastpass accessibility toggle? My OnePlus 3t (not rooted, OOS 9.0.4) deactivates it almost on a daily basis. I have switched off battery optimisation for lastpass but the phone turns the toggle off.

6th August 2019, 05:20 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 232

More
Use auto input
The Following User Says Thank You to Snowby123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Snowby123 Ad-Free
7th August 2019, 10:27 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Ta. I'll check that out
7th August 2019, 04:24 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 56

More
Hi there. Maybe you can try using the "Custom Setting" action for that. Try using the Magnifying glass in the action with the option to automatically find the setting and see if Tasker can find it. Hope this helps!
The Following User Says Thank You to joaomgcd For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift joaomgcd Ad-Free
8th August 2019, 10:00 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joaomgcd

Hi there. Maybe you can try using the "Custom Setting" action for that. Try using the Magnifying glass in the action with the option to automatically find the setting and see if Tasker can find it. Hope this helps!

I found that by googling but I can't figure out how to make it toggle the switch. The tasker forum talks about reading the accessibility setting but gives no more details than 'brilliant that works'
8th August 2019, 10:16 AM |#6  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggstones

I found that by googling but I can't figure out how to make it toggle the switch. The tasker forum talks about reading the accessibility setting but gives no more details than 'brilliant that works'

The easy way is to use the Secure Settings action in AutoTools. That has a direct option for accessibility services. I plan on adding that option to Tasker directly at a later date.

With the Custom Setting action what you should do is read the value, remove or add the needed service from the list, the write the setting.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joaomgcd For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift joaomgcd Ad-Free
8th August 2019, 11:23 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member

More
Ta I'll test that
9th August 2019, 05:19 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

The easy way is to use the Secure Settings action in AutoTools. That has a direct option for accessibility services. I plan on adding that option to Tasker directly at a later date.

With the Custom Setting action what you should do is read the value, remove or add the needed service from the list, the write the setting.

I must be missing something here. Autoapps seems to only control a subscription service. Can't see anything called secure settings when I download it.
9th August 2019, 06:03 PM |#9  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggstones

I must be missing something here. Autoapps seems to only control a subscription service. Can't see anything called secure settings when I download it.

I mentioned AutoTools, not AutoApps
9th August 2019, 07:58 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

I mentioned AutoTools, not AutoApps

Mea culpa mea maxima culpa.
I'll try again.
I seem to have manage to get the change state to react to it switching state but need to do some adb to see if it works.
11th August 2019, 12:06 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member

More
Deleted
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)