FORUMS

Auto answer text while connectés to sync (Ford)

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Bulldog150, Junior Member on 25th January 2020, 02:09 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi.
I try to make my phone answer all text message when im driving (cannot answer, im curently driving.) but to hard to understand how to do it.
Can somebody help me with this One please?
Thanks.
25th January 2020, 10:52 PM |#2  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 636

More
The best way to learn is to view tutorials on YouTube. They show detailed step by step instructions on how to create Profiles and Tasks in the Tasker app.
I myself is using that feature, my phone is sending an automatic response to anyone who sent me an sms message while I'm driving. It will only send an automated response while my phone is connected to the car Bluetooth head unit.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GrippingSphere For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GrippingSphere Ad-Free
25th January 2020, 11:11 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Thank you but it is hard for me to understand because im French. I tried many ways but no résulta from it.
Could you send your task please so icould learn from it and use it for sure. I found macrodroid easyer to use as it is frendly user.
Thanks a lot for your time.
25th January 2020, 11:23 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member

More
Hi again.... I went in wiki section and there is a task there with auto answer SMS... But way to complicated to understand. Sorry but im such newbie.
26th January 2020, 06:10 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
help
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog150

Hi.
I try to make my phone answer all text message when im driving (cannot answer, im curently driving.) but to hard to understand how to do it.
Can somebody help me with this One please?
Thanks.

You can see this profile

http://tasker.wikidot.com/readsmswhileincardock
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abdess47 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift abdess47 Ad-Free
26th January 2020, 01:46 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member

More
Thank you.
I wil try to understand this one and remove the read message part because I Just want it to answer only.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)