FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[GUIDE][Intermediate] CHANGE MUSIC BY WAVING: Previous & Next song!

580 posts
Thanks Meter: 74

By fenchai, Senior Member on 9th March 2016, 03:40 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
13th March 2016, 10:57 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalitkhokhar

Still not working
I am using cm12.1 does it work in this rom

It should work on all roms, please check the requirements.

check if Prox 1 and 0 turns to green and grey, if it does, it should work, if it doesnt, you have something wrong on your side.
The Following User Says Thank You to fenchai For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fenchai Ad-Free

14th March 2016, 10:47 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I am having a bit of trouble with this one to. I believe I have it set up right, but I am unable to change music with it. When I have tasker open and put my hand over the proximity sensor "Prox=1" and "Prev and Next" light up green, and when I remove it "Prox=0" lights up green, so that seems right but I still cant change music with it. Any ideas? Thanks

Edit: alright it is working for music now, I actually didn't need to change anything, it just started working lol. I just need some help understanding the tasks to turn it on and off. I don't have anything specific that I'm always doing (like Bluetooth etc) when listening to music to tie it to, I just want it so when I use my music player it turns on and when I'm not using it it turns off. Thoughts?
The Following User Says Thank You to obsidianwings For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift obsidianwings Ad-Free
23rd March 2016, 12:11 AM |#13  
Works like a charm. Thanks!
24th March 2016, 09:16 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
can anyone upload the profile for this?
26th June 2016, 06:03 AM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I am using PureNexus on my N6P and the next function works like a charm, but I cannot figure out how to get the previous function to work.
28th June 2016, 09:36 PM |#16  
Flag Goa
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Does not work on miui 7 , i did all right, Prox0 is green on normal and Prox1 and Prev and Next becomes green(active) when i place my hand close to proximity sensor but the music does not change when i move my hand close to proximity sensor...
any help
29th June 2016, 11:54 AM |#17  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by g10drasingh

Does not work on miui 7 , i did all right, Prox0 is green on normal and Prox1 and Prev and Next becomes green(active) when i place my hand close to proximity sensor but the music does not change when i move my hand close to proximity sensor...
any help

try this https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxv...w?usp=drivesdk

I am not very active here so if you need more help, it would take a while to find me. just tweak the task a bit and get to know how it works.

Sent from my SM-G935F using XDA-Developers mobile app
29th June 2016, 11:54 AM |#18  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by knin

I am using PureNexus on my N6P and the next function works like a charm, but I cannot figure out how to get the previous function to work.

try this

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxv...w?usp=drivesdk

29th June 2016, 11:54 AM |#19  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzmik

can anyone upload the profile for this?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxv...w?usp=drivesdk

3rd August 2016, 08:42 PM |#20  
Flag St. Louis
Thanks Meter: 9

More
fanchai,
I know you're not on that often but....I had this working perfectly on my LG-G4.
However, I upgraded to a new phone and didn't have the profiles/tasks saved so I started over from square-one. I can't for the life of me get it working. I've re-traced my steps, followed along with the photo's you posted but can't get it working.
Can I upload my profile to you so that you can tell me what I'm missing?
22nd September 2017, 08:16 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Would anyone send me this profile and tasks I have tried so many times without success [email protected]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)