FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[GUIDE][Intermediate] CHANGE MUSIC BY WAVING: Previous & Next song!

580 posts
Thanks Meter: 74

By fenchai, Senior Member on 9th March 2016, 03:40 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th September 2018, 02:18 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Okay, everything works brilliantly, except i cant get it to work with the screen off
Ive tried to do a bunch of things to keep the proximity sensor on while the screen is off but its not working, anybody have a solution?

1st March 2019, 03:38 PM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 202

More
@fenchai first, thank you very much for creating this. I usually despise necroposting but in this particular instance, I simply had to comment.

Simple idea... INCREDIBLY useful!

To the others who added to this, thank you for your time and effort in doing so! 👍

Sent from my Galaxy S8 using XDA Labs
28th April 2019, 10:28 AM |#33  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Poweramp Problem
Thank you all of sharing this beautiful program. I test this profile with poweramp and saw it's only next function works. Prev. does not exist. I use pro versiyon of poweramp and latest version,too. Any suggestions?
9th June 2019, 10:14 PM |#34  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
THANKS
Took time but worked, feels GOOD to be done with it makes you feel smart. Thanks again now i know how i can use proximity sensors opening new ideas. have good time.
23rd July 2019, 06:08 AM |#35  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MXKM

Thank you all of sharing this beautiful program. I test this profile with poweramp and saw it's only next function works. Prev. does not exist. I use pro versiyon of poweramp and latest version,too. Any suggestions?

Place your hand on proximity sensor still.
Then it'll go back to the previous track.

---------- Post added at 06:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 AM ----------

Thanks dev and also others who have shared their profiles here. Thank you. It's working for me.

Date: 23-07-2019
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)