How to switch to normal (ring ) mode

Search This thread

sizeur

Aug 17, 2017
Hi there,

I use Takser v5.0u6 on my rooted OP5 Android 7.1.1 and i have a very simple question: How can i switch to "normal" mode ?

I have tried without any plugin, in tasker when i go to "Audio" and " do not disturb" it works like a charm, the device switchs from any mode to "Do not disturb" mode. But from this menu if a select the "ring" mode the scenario doesn't work, my phone doesn't switch to normal mode (i tried to change the Type for Alarm, Notification or Ring).

I have found a nice App "Sound Mode Tasker Plugin" which is a plugin for Tasker and it allow me to switch to silent mode, but switching to normal mode doesn't work neither :(

At work my phone is in silent mode and i would like it to switch to normal mode once i am at home, its seems to be a very simple action, i am sure someone already did this :)

novahob

Mar 23, 2008
I apply do not disturb for an overnight process, then in my normal process for the day time I include an action for do not disturb. I set mode to be All which removes do not disturb. Hopefully this is what your after

sizeur

Aug 17, 2017
Hello mgdorbit, thank you for your reply, if a create a task with just one action "Do not distrub" mode "all" the mode of my phone doesn't change, if i am in silent i stay in silent mode, if i am in do not disturb i stay in do not distrub (which is normal) and if i am in normal mode i stay in normal mode.

Am i missing something here ?