Launching hotspot when paired with car bluetooth

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 4

By Liamesque66, Junior Member on 18th September 2017, 07:04 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd October 2019, 05:06 AM |#71  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Actually, my Samsung Note 9 looks like that too when the notifications is not fully expanded. I kind of just shrugged it off. Im guessing AutoInput can still click the button even when ithe notifications is not fully expanded. However that would not explain why your AutoInput click action times out.
The enable Hotspot task first checks for an Internet connection (pinging google.com) before enabling the Hotspot. The place where I park doesn't have internet access underground. So it turns on the Hotspot as soons as it it detects an Internet connection (instead of the task erroring out due to no Internet).
Youre welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberchickenmob

On the Pixel 3xl the hotspot doesn't have text on the first notification expansion only in the second notification expansion. I changed the Auto input action to a point value which isn't the most ideal but now passes step 14. However, now I get an error on the steps for the voices. I just deleted all steps after step 18 and the profile now works. Seems like there is a lot that I still need to learn. Thanks for your help on this.

Also, out of curiosity, what's the purpose of step 3 for pinging google.com?

The Following User Says Thank You to mkanet For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mkanet Ad-Free
16th October 2019, 04:02 PM |#72  
Naples
Thanks Meter: 18

More
LG V30. I had this working perfectly on Oreo 8.0. I have upgraded to Pie.
If I toggle Hotspot through the quick settings, Tethering is turned on and Wifi is turned off.
When I run the Tasker Tethering on task, Tethering is turned on but Wifi is not turned off.
I had to add a second step under Tethering ON to turn Wifi Off.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)