By joaomgcd, Member on 31st July 2019, 12:55 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th August 2019, 01:02 PM |#11  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 60

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirrik

Yes, version 5.8.2 installed. AutoNotification has an access. All is set as you indicate. Maybe there is an issue with my proximity sensor. I test it by dialing *#77692# and by default it was off. I turned it on and It worked perfectly. On second attempt to dial It was off again. Maybe It is activated on samsung S10 only at performing specific action as making phone call?
I also checked with Sensoroid - Senso info app what sensor are there at my S10. It lists about 52 sensors found including TMD4910 Proximity sensor, Proximity pocket and Palm Proximity Sensor.

Ah yes, that is possibly the issue! I've had reports from other people that the S10's sensor is not working as it should and only turns on during calls... Unfortunately I can't help with that one Check here for example.
The Following User Says Thank You to joaomgcd For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift joaomgcd Ad-Free

11th August 2019, 07:29 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I would love to hear some other ideas that people on this thread used when activating this. I'm not a WhatsApp user, so I'm only basing my experiences through GPM. Any additional apps where this could be advantageous?
12th August 2019, 09:13 PM |#13  
Flag Naples
Thanks Meter: 283

More
Mate 20 lite not working i wasted 3 euros

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

And yes latest version and autonotification enabled
13th August 2019, 06:01 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Works for me. Thanks!
Is it posible to control Google Assistant with gestures? Just asking.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
gestures, tasker

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)