68 posts
Thanks Meter: 60

By joaomgcd, Member on 7th August 2019, 04:28 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
IMPORTANT: You need these for this to work:
Tasker
AutoNotification
AutoTools

You know how some apps allow you to create floating bubbles (chat heads) when you receive a chat from one of your contacts?
Would you like to have that available for all chat apps?
Check it out!

Import the project from here, enable the profiles and you'll start seeing the bubbles right away!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to joaomgcd For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift joaomgcd Ad-Free

13th August 2019, 01:23 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 73

More
Just imported the project and it's working flawlessly. The default replying from the notification drawer requires a couple of tapping and swiping, but this works in a very easy way and over any app. Thanks!!
The Following User Says Thank You to niyonsv For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift niyonsv Ad-Free
13th August 2019, 04:12 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by niyonsv

Just imported the project and it's working flawlessly. The default replying from the notification drawer requires a couple of tapping and swiping, but this works in a very easy way and over any app. Thanks!!

May i know the steps you get it done? I have import the project but notification panel showed No profile active.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PhotoGrid_1565681365064.jpg
Views:	304
Size:	176.5 KB
ID:	4805537  
14th August 2019, 10:33 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 73

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanialMus

May i know the steps you get it done? I have import the project but notification panel showed No profile active.

Yes, the notification panel doesn't show any activities with this project. First I installed the Auto Notification app, gave all permissions. After a few minutes it started giving me the popup messages from WhatsApp and SMS organizer.
14th August 2019, 03:27 PM |#5  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by niyonsv

Yes, the notification panel doesn't show any activities with this project. First I installed the Auto Notification app, gave all permissions. After a few minutes it started giving me the popup messages from WhatsApp and SMS organizer.

Thanks, yes , after some time its working now.
The Following User Says Thank You to light.apps For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift light.apps Ad-Free
14th August 2019, 06:07 PM |#6  
Flag NJ
Thanks Meter: 213

Donate to Me
More
How would one expand this to show MMS?
15th August 2019, 04:19 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
How can I get rid of the vibration when I click on the bubble?
19th August 2019, 08:06 AM |#8  
Flag Germany
Thanks Meter: 777

More
I cant seem to get this working. All the permissions are given and Apps are installed (even Auto Tools since this was needed). Does Autotools need to be the Pro Version for this to work?
Yesterday, 02:14 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Love this project, thanks.
One question: i would like to turn of the toast notifications on the bottom of the screen. Any tips?
Yesterday, 04:19 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retoki

Love this project, thanks.
One question: i would like to turn of the toast notifications on the bottom of the screen. Any tips?

Go to Auto Tools, Logs and Alerts, uncheck all boxes under Web Screens.
The Following User Says Thank You to fletchman74 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fletchman74 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chat heads, tasker

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)