Recipe to Start & Stop record audio

Search This thread

Idex1

Jan 24, 2016
Hi there

I would like to create 2 tasks, one to start and the 2nd to stop the activation of the microphone.
Starting, works but I have to press twice (instead of one) the 1st task before the app record.
The 2nd task (stop the recording) doesn't work, I can't explain it.

I use "Easy voice recorder" / "Enregistreur de voix facile" (Digipom) witch have a tasker Plugin (!)

Does anyone can give me the right recipe ?

Thank your for your help
Idex

Note : my Android is not rooted (and I don't want to).

Last edited:

Idex1

Jan 24, 2016
Hi there

I would like to create 2 tasks, one to start and the 2nd to stop the activation of the microphone.
Starting, works but I have to press twice (instead of one) the 1st task before the app record.
The 2nd task (stop the recording) doesn't work, I can't explain it.

I use "Easy voice recorder" / "Enregistreur de voix facile" (Digipom) witch have a tasker Plugin (!)

Does anyone can give me the right recipe ?

Thank your for your help
Idex

Note : my Android is not rooted (and I don't want to).

Ok guys, I found the solution by myself :

a. Onglet « Profils/Profile », > « + »
b. Name the new profile / Donner un nom de profil (exemple « 01 »). Choisir « Application » > dans la liste de toutes les applications, choisir « Enregistreur de voix facile / Easy Voice Recorder ».
c. Choisir « Nouvelle tâche / New task» en cliquant sur le « + » puis nommer cette tâche. Exemple : « Mic ON».
d. Cliquer sur « + » pour ajouter une action. Dans « Sélectionner une catégorie » (don't chose / ne pas choisir «Média» and/puis « Record the sound / Enregistrer le son ») choisir « Plugin » and/puis « Enregistreur de voix facile / Easy Voice Recorder ».
e. Dans Configuration, press the pen icon / appuyer sur le stylo et choisir « Record/Enregistrer » dans la liste.
f. Délai : rester sur « None/Aucun » puis revenir en arrière pour valider.
g. To create the reverse task/Pour créer la tâche inverse (càd stop recording / arrêter enregistrement), retourner dans l’onglet «Profile/Profil ». Développer le profil « 01 ». Press a long time/Appuyer longuement on the name of the task/sur le nom de la tâche « Mic ON » pour afficher la nouvelle fenêtre et choisir « Add exit task/Ajouter la tâche Sortir »
h. Then, repeat steps c to f / Puis répéter les étapes c) à f).

Enjoy !

Last edited:

XDARoni

XDA Community Manager
Glad you got it working and thanks you for sharing your solution!

Here is the English translation is anyone else would like to use this recipe:

a. tab "profiles / Profile", > "+" b. Name the new profile / give a profile name (example '01'). Choose "Application" > in the list of applications, select "easy voice recorder / Easy Voice Recorder.
c. choose ' new task / New task ' by clicking on the '+' and then appoint this task. Example: "Mic ON".
d. click on "+" to add an action. In "Pick a category" (don' thing t / not to select 'Média' and/then ' Record the sound / record sound ") choose 'Plugin' and/then" easy voice recorder / Easy Voice Recorder.
e. in Configuration, press the pen icon / press pen and select "Record/save" in the list.
f. time: stay on "None / no" and then go back to validate.
g. To create the reverse task to create the reverse task (cad stop recording / stop recording), return to the tab ' Profile / profile. Develop the profile "01". Press has long time/support at length on the name of the task or on the name of the task 'Mic ON' to display the new window and select "Add exit task/add the task out" Then, repeat steps c to f / and then repeat steps c) f).